• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So let me see if I've got this straight...

The Rooskie military, that has been bogged down in a quagmire, for almost 2 years, in Ukraine, in a conflict that looks like WWI with drones, where they had to break out T-60 series tanks, over a year ago, because their War Reserve Materiel was complete crap, is a threat?
    It might be a threat, since our own leadership is trashing our supplies, and the military itself.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It might be a threat, since our own leadership is trashing our supplies, and the military itself.
    They have raised the age of enlistment... to the age I was when I retired. OH! They lowered the enlistment standards so much that wheel-chocks actually qualify. Those aren't good things...

But hey! As long as we keep printing money and shipping it to Ukraine the former Raytheon board member won't send your kids to fight and die in Europe.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Navy 39
    Air Force 39
    Army 35
    Marines 28
    Space Force 39
    Coast guard 31

WTF @ 35 I had been a E7 Platoon Sergent for six years!
    If you were over 25 you were "old".

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    So let me see if I've got this straight...

The Rooskie military, that has been bogged down in a quagmire, for almost 2 years, in Ukraine, in a conflict that looks like WWI with drones, where they had to break out T-60 series tanks, over a year ago, because their War Reserve Materiel was complete crap, is a threat?
    Yes. Now toe the line or you will be reported, whipped, and re-educated….

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    "In order for society not to build castles in the air, and to take off its rose-tinted glasses... it is necessary to stop being afraid to speak the truth," Iryna Zolotar, adviser and head of communications for Ukraine’s former defense minister Oleksii Reznikov, told the publication.

She described a situation where "expectations are overstated and do not correspond to the real state of affairs." She complained that the public can no longer be fed a message of Ukraine being always "about to win".

As Ukraine continues feeling the intense strain of the war with Russia, more cracks have been appearing in terms of government and military unity in Kiev. Extreme doubts about Ukraine's ability to fight back Russia, and to sustain enough Western support while doing it, have become increasingly obvious to all.

This has led to some rare and significant backlash against the Zelensky administration by some of the Ukrainian populace and even among military officials. As of Tuesday, President Zelensky visited the White House where he stuck by his message of "Ukraine can win". He at one point in a joint press conference with Biden called the idea of ceding territory to the Russians for the sake of achieving peace "insane".

But a Ukrainian official interviewed by Financial Times has said the military and the people are ready for more realism. She pointed to the widening rift being created given the Zelensky administration is needlessly painting a 'rosier' picture than everyone knows actually exists on the ground.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Seeing it more than one place. Doesnt mean its true, but I can so see this happening.

Even if he did something like this I do not see him purchasing a home like this under his name. I would think through a series of companies/accounts to make it more difficult to detect. Someone would torch this place to the ground if true.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "In order for society not to build castles in the air, and to take off its rose-tinted glasses... it is necessary to stop being afraid to speak the truth," Iryna Zolotar, adviser and head of communications for Ukraine’s former defense minister Oleksii Reznikov, told the publication.

She described a situation where "expectations are overstated and do not correspond to the real state of affairs." She complained that the public can no longer be fed a message of Ukraine being always "about to win".

As Ukraine continues feeling the intense strain of the war with Russia, more cracks have been appearing in terms of government and military unity in Kiev. Extreme doubts about Ukraine's ability to fight back Russia, and to sustain enough Western support while doing it, have become increasingly obvious to all.

This has led to some rare and significant backlash against the Zelensky administration by some of the Ukrainian populace and even among military officials. As of Tuesday, President Zelensky visited the White House where he stuck by his message of "Ukraine can win". He at one point in a joint press conference with Biden called the idea of ceding territory to the Russians for the sake of achieving peace "insane".

But a Ukrainian official interviewed by Financial Times has said the military and the people are ready for more realism. She pointed to the widening rift being created given the Zelensky administration is needlessly painting a 'rosier' picture than everyone knows actually exists on the ground.

It's funny that the (deserved) destruction of Hamas and collaterally much Gaza infrastructure incites so many calls for a cease fire while the destruction of the Ukrainian populace and most Ukrainian infrastructure only incites calls to 'give them more money/weapons'

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Seeing it more than one place. Doesnt mean its true, but I can so see this happening.

Even if he did something like this I do not see him purchasing a home like this under his name. I would think through a series of companies/accounts to make it more difficult to detect. Someone would torch this place to the ground if true.

Is Patrisse Cullors one of his financial advisers?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

What the...

Seriously, normalcy bias is a killer. You can see a couple of folks who obviously got the hint that the grenades were real, because they start to wince and cover their ears, but they still couldn't just GET THE HECK AWAY!

Listen to your gut, people.

Does anyone have reliable info on who this person is, or possible motivation? I tried searching and found a couple different folks online claiming that he was either a disabled veteran angry that the council wouldn't give him disability payments, or else that he was an employee of the local government, and did this because supposedly the council members were all voting themselves a pay raise at this meeting, and he didn't like it. But I can't find any original news source to back anything up, though.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Reposted from Epoch Times. A very speculative and "anonymous intelligence source" but still interesting discussion on Ukrainian casualty counts. This really seems to be the best kept secret of the war.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just a observation - I saw more Ukrainian flags in Czechia than I saw Czech flags. I also saw a few Israeli flags flying.

I don't think support in Europe is dying out.

Reactions: oze

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

In short the 100+ killed during the "Maiden" revolution were killed by those trying to overthrow the president. According to the Ukrainian courts findings, the case has been open since shortly after the massacre. It is now closed. Yes, the judge pretty much calls it a false flag attack lead from nationalist controlled positions.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ark

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Just a observation - I saw more Ukrainian flags in Czechia than I saw Czech flags. I also saw a few Israeli flags flying.

I don't think support in Europe is dying out.
    Wife and I did a Danube cruise last year, and walking through and reading the graffiti in Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna and München, we learned how to write "**** Putin" in Hungarian, Slovak and German. Lots of Ukrainian flags on private property as well.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

We fund 67% of the world bank and the US government is the largest shareholder in it.

In short we just approved more than 1 billion more for Ukraine. Note the term "extra" as the world bank has already given/loaned Ukraine tens of billions.

Free money yay.

Top Bottom