• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well in other news. The war has taken a decided turn against Russia.

On Naval terms alone, The Russian Navy is in complete retreat on the Black Sea, attempting to hide in Seperatist parts of Georgia from the missile onslaught.
    (On naval terms alone, this will be a LONG LONG studied conflict, how to defeat a Navy.. without having one. Us needs to be taking notes and making textbooks for Ensigns up to Admirals)

On the ground.. Its bad for Russia too.

With Russia distracted, Ukraine managed to coble together a amphibious river assault force to drive into the rest of Kherson.

Elsewhere, The Ukranian's continue to push forward.. and so do the Russians, who continue to be defeated in these pointless assaults.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember Act saying that they would use a mop to clean up an Exocet hit on a battleship. Those things tore up UK ships during the Falklands war, but clearly have their limitations.

No idea how far inland 16" shells can go.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I remember Act saying that they would use a mop to clean up an Exocet hit on a battleship. Those things tore up UK ships during the Falklands war, but clearly have their limitations.

No idea how far inland 16" shells can go.
    2200lb shell can be sent about 20 miles downrange. Range is limited by a turret limitation of only about 30 degrees elevation, max range would be closer to 45 degrees

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sign this gal up for INGO. :):

Why, did she say something later that mindlessly boosted the fiction that Ukraine is somehow America's responsibility or how their brave freedom fighters would win the war with Moscow if we just give them enough money and materiel with no oversight or strings attached? Did she mention how all of those Swedish man-portable anti-tank rockets got from Ukraine to Hamas?

Did she say we'll get Mexico to pay for the wall get Russia to pay for the rebuilding of Ukraine?

The Treaty of Versailles called, they want their post war plan back

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Is this the beginning of the end?

The narrative started to change awhile back as the counteroffensive fizzled. With Russia taking more ground than they had lost. That and well,we are broke. Even over in the EU multiple countries have stopped exporting arms(even ones that had).

Ukraine does not have enough men left to win. Your article says the average enlisted age is 43,but I read on Spiegel it was 45. Meh,point being they are not able to field enough fit fighters.

It was never possible for Ukraine to win without direct input of outside troops,which the west could not stomach. It has been obvious for a long time.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

The narrative started to change awhile back as the counteroffensive fizzled. With Russia taking more ground than they had lost. That and well,we are broke. Even over in the EU multiple countries have stopped exporting arms(even ones that had).

Ukraine does not have enough men left to win. Your article says the average enlisted age is 43,but I read on Spiegel it was 45. Meh,point being they are not able to field enough fit fighters.

It was never possible for Ukraine to win without direct input of outside troops,which the west could not stomach. It has been obvious for a long time.
    I think when all hope is lost Zelensky and his chosen few will bail with the sacks of U.S. dollars they skimmed. Biden will assist in doing so.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I think when all hope is lost Zelensky and his chosen few will bail with the sacks of U.S. dollars they skimmed. Biden will assist in doing so.
    Or he'll make a deal with Putin to remain in power while turning Ukraine into a Russian puppet, and keep the stacks of money for himself.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Facts at odds with these narratives — such as that Ukraine has been taking unsustainable losses in combat, that we don’t have enough artillery shells to adequately supply them, that the billions we’ve been sending to Ukraine are falling prey to corruption — have been dismissed as “Putin talking points.” The critics who point them out are attacked as Kremlin apologists
    Remind you of anyone you knoze?

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I’m not a fan of Russia at all, they are bad guys, but Ukraine ain’t the good guys either. They have been known for a long time as a super corrupt country. I have never been a fan of the free aid to them. If anybody should be aiding them, it is Europe. It is literally in their back yard. Time for that huge collection of free loaders to own up to defending their own neighborhood

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom