Screen-Shot-2022-09-15-at-7.29.43-PM.png

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Most serious plots against him were abandoned, when it was realized he did more harm to the enemy alive, then dead.

I don't know if I would put Putin in that category, but they haven't done a very good job for a suposed "superpower"
    That's why we are seeing the rise of the unholy alliance. Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, and i believe Turkey will be joining also if the United States stays weakened by Democrat leadership, or spineless Republican leadership.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    View attachment 224467

ATACMS (Attack-Ems)... sounds like they came up with a cool name then made an acronym to fit.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Watching you tube today was heart breaking. Towns taking back by Ukraine had people telling the horror stories of Russians killing civilians....they are digging up a mass grave of 400. Showed all these passports Russians had...but no people.....its been a purge of innocent. Meanwhile in Turkey Ukraine refugees with posters of their dead children yelling at Russian tourists what their country has done. Entire towns are destroyed with so many civilians killed, and what seems to be all deliberate. Seems there is still Russians that enjoy being communist and butchering people.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Freaking lying narcissist is what Putin is....always scared to death someone (the West) is out to get him...so naturally the narcissist attacks and destroys then blames....now he is sounding like he is the real victim....text book narcissist. He may be coming to his final end when they almost always implode and fall. His entire persona has changed from victor to victim.....man I can't stand these kind of demonic people.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Are the AT-4 taking down tanks?
    I'd believe smaller targets. Trucks and APCs.
    But tanks?

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Are the AT-4 taking down tanks?
    I'd believe smaller targets. Trucks and APCs.
    But tanks?
    They should be effective against just about everything except the frontal armor of a main battle tank. I got to fire a few back in the late 80’s at old tanks on a range. Back then we learned they tended to hit below the aiming point. Hopefully they fixed that. I remember being told to aim a little high so I aimed at the commander's hatch on the turret and the AT4 hit the hull between the road wheels. That was at about 100 yards.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Fc-dTqrWAAAOBCb

I never would have believed it.

From most accounts the Russians are on the defensive on all fronts except near Donetsk, where Russia makes increasingly pointless attacks westward.

In the south things seem the most organized on the Russian side, but even they are loosing ground..

Its far from over, but.. Ukraine is now firmly in the drivers seat here.

Whats worse, or maybe indifferent... is that Russia has pulled so much away from other areas of former soviet republics.

Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan are getting into it with each other.
    Armenia and Azerbaijan as well.

This is because Russia has lost a lot of influence, and leverage with so many troops pulled away to Ukraine.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Russia just let Ukraine capture a nearly new off the line T-90M tank. Its got systems in it the west hasn't seen yet.

Rumor has it, its on a one way trip to the US via a Ukrainian AN-124....

"It features a brand new gunner's sight named "PNM-T" made using only domestic components. Few have it"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom