Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    IMO, that's a wrong question, possibly even an inadvertent strawman.
    First, it's not a K-12.
    Second, "Ukraine" did nothing wrong, of course, except following the lead of the puppeteers (as cringy as it sounds) and electing Poroshenko and then Zelensky government.
    For one, said puppet government has been committing war crimes against the LDNR people for the past 8 years, and nobody on this forum really gave a sh*t -- and rightfully so. [So, did they bring a case to The Hague? If not, why not. 'War crimes' is an easy, evidence-free claim to make after the fact. On the order of 'he hit me first']
    Then the Ukrainian government allegedly has been negotiating the construction of Western military bases on their territory. [Who alleges this? Is there any evidence beyond Russian propaganda? And, if true, after the forceful and blatant annexation of Crimea should we blame them? Seems like the Russians are big believers in the pretext of being invited in to protect some weaker country when it is to their advantage]

But I digress, you and I, dear @KG1, have already discussed this in other posts at relative length.
    Long story short, IMO it's a proxy war, and sh*t has just got real.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I disagree. It's very important to see who posts what and makes which conclusions.
    This is VERY telling.

For example, most recently there was a whole thread about a touching speech by Indiana's own Victoria Spartz. Victoria, as it turns out, is a lying little ****.
    This video speech [post] informed me about her [your] aptitude, willingness to take sides or to knowingly lie.
    (She would be the one whom I would call a locust, dear @BugI02, by the way. She is the one who is putting America last, along with all of those ************s who put Ukrainian pins on their several-thousand-dollar suits paid for by AMERICANS.)

But I digress. Just one example, there are many more.

Last edited:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Maybe they should settle things the old fashioned way. Both Putin and Zelensky should put on some armor, equip themselves with sword, shield, and spear, and fight to the death in the public square. Winner’s side wins.
    As long as Putin's health is on the up-and-up, I'd have to give him the nod with his oldschool KGB ways. And as long as the Zelensky dance video pertains, I'm not sure he could dance around Putin in high heels and leather pants.

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    I appreciate your well-reasoned position, but it was pretty much just an informal polling asking the question was Putin justified in taking unilateral action against Ukraine? Putin obviously thought it was. Maybe you agree/Maybe not.

I can assure you that it's not meant to be a trap on my part, although some might feel that you are a KGB agent if you reply in the affirmative. ;)
    I honestly don't know, because I literally cannot think of this conflict in isolation. In particular, in isolation from the past 2 years or most recently, events in Canada.
    Too many unknowns to my taste.
    If this happened e.g. in 2019, I would be prob yelling "Die Putin!" 'til I'm red in the face. Go figure.

idkfa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    When you ask why we are here. This man has a different take than most.

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src="https://www.bitchute.com/embed/GAH7af5xe3Qp/"></iframe>
    I shared this video in a different related thread. Got called a KGB operative for it (no joke).
    That man has stressed some very important points that are not being discussed just about anywhere. Most people with UA flags aren't even aware of them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I honestly don't know, because I literally cannot think of this conflict in isolation. In particular, in isolation from the past 2 years or most recently, events in Canada.
    If this happened e.g. in 2019, I would be prob yelling "Die Putin!" 'til I'm red in the face. Go figure.
    I am skeptical

idkfa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    I am skeptical
    As I said, you know nothing about me, and yet, and yet. Not that I am at all surprised or offended for that matter.
    I really appreciate this place because something here allowed me to grow a really thick skin. Perhaps, it's radiation.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I appreciate your honest response. We've had a few interactions over this subject and for the most part we've been able to have a civil discussion about each other's point of view without name calling and I'd like to believe that we took the time to consider what we've both had to say before responding. This proves that it can be done.

idkfa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    I was pretty much talking about battle damage, captured soldiers, phantom jet pilot clips and what they claim to be. I quit making conclusions about those especially when a lot of them have been proven to be inaccurate portrayals.
    Fair enough. Ditto on the extent of damage/soldiers.
    One can, however, make conclusions about what likely did not happen though.
    E.g.,
    1) pick a side, then
    2) take the videos from the "other side", and
    3) assume they are the most damning to "your side."
    4) Switch sides and repeat.

And then analyze them dispassionately in terms of actual damage or montage.

Reactions: KG1

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m watching sky news right now,my new favorite source for on the ground reporting in this, and cannot even believe what I’m hearing the Russian ambassador say at the UN.

He’s complaining that Ukraine is arming the populace calling it “irresponsible”. He is also complaining that the Ukrainians have militarized the cities in preparation for the invasion.

He is also calling the president basically a puppet installed during the coup of 2013. Anyone interested in what happened then should watch the documentary “winter on fire” on Netflix.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I’m watching sky news right now,my new favorite source for on the ground reporting in this, and cannot even believe what I’m hearing the Russian ambassador say at the UN.

He’s complaining that Ukraine is arming the populace calling it “irresponsible”. He is also complaining that the Ukrainians have militarized the cities in preparation for the invasion.

He is also calling the president basically a puppet installed during the coup of 2013. Anyone interested in what happened then should watch the documentary “winter on fire” on Netflix.
    Zalensky was elected in 2019, WTH?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Zalensky was elected in 2019, WTH?
    He's probably talking about the puppet before the puppet. There was a Russian backed puppet in there too. I lost track of the puppets. Apparently, he did too. Here a puppet, there a puppet, everywhere a puppet.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Amazing.....Biden is a meat puppet here and calls out anyone not a democrat irresponsible. Birds of a feather stick together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom