Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I at least agree with the second paragraph so we'll start there that he should be held accountable for everything he's done in the past, but what I want to do is get it straight about what I think you are saying in the first paragraph and that is he should be absolved from any accountability for everything he's done after he took office as POTUS.

Sort of like not guilty because he doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what he's doing. Is that what you're saying?
    No, he is guilty but he is not in charge and never was. He didn't win the Dem nomination. That was orchestrated. He didn't win the election., That was a sham. He does show all the signs of dementia. He shows the signs of physical decline, the stiffened gait, the short stride.

And I do not absolve him of anything he has "done" while the resident of the White House. He cut the deal he got with the people who are running the show. He's guilty of that atrocity and all the criminal dealings from he past (and probably present). We still execute traitors, right?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No, he is guilty but he is not in charge and never was. He didn't win the Dem nomination. That was orchestrated. He didn't win the election., That was a sham. He does show all the signs of dementia. He shows the signs of physical decline, the stiffened gait, the short stride.

And I do not absolve him of anything he has "done" while the resident of the White House. He cut the deal he got with the people who are running the show. He's guilty of that atrocity and all the criminal dealings from he past (and probably present). We still execute traitors, right?
    I agree that his election was orchestrated by entities behind the screen using Biden as a front man to facilitate pushing an agenda. Don't get me wrong, I strongly believe those entities should be held accountable as well, including his own wife that allowed this to happen.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Little information on why Ukraine hates the Russians.
    Speaks to the utter failure of our education system that anyone should need to be told why Ukraine doesn't like Russia.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Again with the tonnage of defensive equipment. We need to get the kids wearing their dads suits out of there. And again I ask, who the hell built these pallets?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Again with the tonnage of defensive equipment. We need to get the kids wearing their dads suits out of there. And again I ask, who the hell built these pallets?

Transgenders? Folks that passed sensitivity and inclusion training? You expect competence on the job? What do you think the military is about now anyway?

Apply purple where you think it's necessary but really it's becoming more the color of blood. Maybe it will help cull the herd...apply purple as you think necessary.

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    Transgenders? Folks that passed sensitivity and inclusion training? You expect competence on the job? What do you think the military is about now anyway?

Apply purple where you think it's necessary but really it's becoming more the color of blood. Maybe it will help cull the herd...apply purple as you think necessary.
    Austin has and is purging the MIL of all Constitutional Patriots, America Firsters, Conservatives. etc. And replacing them with woke marxists that will be happy to shoot or round up civilians.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

22 May will be 15 years since I wore the uniform. Feels more like I was in when we were flying balloons (for the record, I go back to F-4Es, not balloons.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom