Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I just read that Germany sent 5000 helmets to Ukraine. First question, are these the Kaiser helmets with the point on them?

One of the Klitschko brothers is mayor of Kiev. He asked what kind of support will Germany send next, pillows?

On Fox News.com, INGO on the phone and news on the PC. Sorry no link.

Meh....Asking Germany to support a war is kind of like asking an alcoholic if they would like a bottle of booze.

If it gets hot, Germany may enjoy an opportunity to kick some Russian ***.

Heck, they might even detour through France just to knock France off for old time's sake.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Meh....Asking Germany to support a war is kind of like asking an alcoholic if they would like a bottle of booze.

Heck, they might even detour through France just to knock France off for old time's sake.
    You're thinking of the old Germans. This new bunch comes pre-neutered...

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    And cut through Poland to get there? Great, I'd love for the Polish army to get a shot at revenge against those bastards.

I have relatives in SE Poland and Western Ukraine. I don't keep in touch very often, but occasionally email a 3rd cousin who lives in Tarnowiec, a village about 50 miles SE of Kraków, maybe 90 miles from the Ukrainian border. I should check with him to see how he and his family feel about the possibility of once again sharing a border with Russia. "Krauts to the left of me, commies to the right".

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Looks like Ukranian officials are practically screaming at Bidiot to back off and Bidiot is like :lala:"We're here to "help" you for your own good" and Ukrainian officials are saying "Go back to ****ing up your own country"
    Biden has zero to do with anything.

How this crap works is that the Warmongers in the CIA/NSA work with their stooges at CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo/Et al to create the narrative the far too many dupes believe as being real. They create the drumbeat and all the monkeys line up to fight or send their kids to die to protect their freedom, the country or Democracy (even though we are supposed to be a Republic, and Democracies are evil.)

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Biden has zero to do with anything.

How this crap works is that the Warmongers in the CIA/NSA work with their stooges at CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo/Et al to create the narrative the far too many dupes believe as being real. They create the drumbeat and all the monkeys line up to fight r send their kids to ie to protect their freedom, the country or Democracy (even though we are supposed to be a Republic, and Democracies are evil.)
    Bidiot is the figurehead out front representing all this and interacting with Putin as the head of State. He is not without blame. His name is on the administration. (Well minus the times he refers to it as the "Harris" administration)

Last edited:

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I'm glad you can feel that way.

But be realistic. You can feel that way because dedicated men and women were willing to do violence on your behalf.

Communist regimes have an extremely low valuation of the life of their citizens. Don't think for a moment they would hesitate to use force if the leadership believes it will survive and retain power.

Oh, and the Soviet Union didn't "just go away", you can bet the largely self funded elements of their alphabet agencies just went looking for a new benefactor (China, NK...).
    Completely untrue. I can feel this way because it is true. The military provided neither me nor you any protection from the Soviets. Were they simply going to bomb the USA to ruin us for a while or where they going to do an amphibious assault and drop paratroopers? Maybe a bridge across the Bering Straights? It was all a lie. The sooner you can realize that the sooner you can see what these same liars are trying to do right now with Ukraine.

if you are afraid of an invasion, I'd suggest we use the single best defensive strategy ever developed. Simply follow the Swiss model which is what our Founders intended BTW. The people protect themselves and anyone or any country stupid enough to try to take that on deserve what they get.

The Communists take power via insurgencies or via the use of created crisis internally.

The Soviet Union simply reached it's expiration date as all Communist governments will. That form of government will never last. They all will die in bankruptcy, just as the Soviets did. Communism's fatal flaw is the belief that economies can be centrally planned and some small group of people can allocate resources in an efficient manner.

What they end up doing is simply creating artificial poverty. Governing a poor hungry country of 300+ million people is pretty difficult under such circumstances. It is the reason that the Chinese Communist parties greatest fear is food price inflation or shortages. 1.4B hungry, angry peasants are uncontrollable.

China will not last as a Communist country. Cuba will not. Venezuela will not. None of them will or can. Communism is fatally flawed. we just need to keep the Communist insurgency in the USA under control and exposed and stop falling for this created narrative that there is a big bad boogie man out there waiting to get us. The only boogie man is here. joe McCarthy was right then and he'd be even much more right now.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Bidiot is the figurehead out front representing all this and interacting with Putin as the head of State. He is not without blame. His name is on the administration. (Well minus the times he refers to it as the "Harris" administration)
    Biden is a mannequin. He is unimportant and insignificant. But he should face the national razor with the rest of them, if he lives that long.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Biden is a mannequin. He is unimportant and insignificant. But he should face the national razor with the rest of them, if he lives that long.
    I'm not saying there are'nt other major influencers, I'm just saying that Bidiot should be held accountable for what is going on under his administration as well. He doesn't get a pass.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I'm not saying there are'nt other major influencers, I'm just saying that Bidiot should be held accountable for what is going on under his administration as well. He doesn't get a pass.
    He can be one of the first in line for a beheading, but he doesn't matter. if you have actually watched and listened to him you should know that. He is incapable of being in charge of anything other than the looting his family does.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He can be one of the first in line for a beheading, but he doesn't matter. if you have actually watched and listened to him you should know that. He is incapable of being in charge of anything other than the looting his family does.
    I have actually watched and listened to him. It seems like you're saying he should be held accountable but on the other hand he should'nt because he is incapable. Can we not just agree with the point I'm trying to make that he should be held accountable along with everyone else? Period.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I have actually watched and listened to him. It seems like you're saying he should be held accountable but on the other hand he should'nt because he is incapable. Can we not just agree with the point I'm trying to make that he should be held accountable along with everyone else? Period.
    What I am saying is he isn't in charge because he is mentally incapable of being in charge. What is being done to him is elder abuse.

But that doesn't absolve him of his crimes over decades. There are lots of evil predators that need to be brought in front of the screaming masses demanding their heads, he just happens to be one of them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What I am saying is he isn't in charge because he is mentally incapable of being in charge. What is being done to him is elder abuse.

But that doesn't absolve him of his crimes over decades. There are lots of evil predators that need to be brought in front of the screaming masses demanding their heads, he just happens to be one of them.
    Probably only in the same vein that a 16yo having sex with a 25yo. They (the 16yo) THINK they are OK and doing the right thing, but arent aware enough to realize their errors. He is probably enjoying it for the most part.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I at least agree with the second paragraph so we'll start there that he should be held accountable for everything he's done in the past, but what I want to do is get it straight about what I think you are saying in the first paragraph and that is he should be absolved from any accountability for everything he's done after he took office as POTUS.

Sort of like not guilty because he doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what he's doing. Is that what you're saying?

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom