• ...and so much more!
  • Nsw550

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Zionsville
    How many rounds through it?

200 rounds fired so far. I will put another 100 rounds through this weekend most likely.

Shooting it has minimal recoil for a .45. Very accurate at distances tested at 20 feet. The trigger has improved a little after range time and dry firing. Trigger is ver crisp with noticable reset feedback. Great shooting pistol!

Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Very nice piece sir! Are the SR1911 cast or forged? Anyone know? I am sure it has been discussed somewhere, but just thought someone might have a quick answer. Thanks

Nsw550

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Zionsville
    Mind telling us what you paid for it?

$749 at gander mountain in greenwood. I know this is much higher than many local shops but Gander was the only store around to have two in stock. Some guy bought the other one the day before me. I still feel it was worth every penny. Ruger hit a home run with this pistol.

forklfteddie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    that is one nice USA made gun. may have to add to my x-mas list... looks like i may join the 1911 club, been wanting one for some time. i need to educate myself before cause i like to buy once and hand down to my grand kids when they are old enough. i think this one or the XDM 45 service will end up in my collection. Eddie

Top Bottom