• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    The victim is on the ground. Kyle saved his life just like any one of us would have.

FDEWUJ_XoAMHkpt_jpg-2152838.JPG

FDNE0EhXIAo7rN6_jpeg-2152842.JPG

FDNEz7MX0AUII9K_jpeg-2152845.JPG

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ok, I thought the guy you shared was saying the state hid information from the defense. That would have been bad.
    No, but given the new footage it shows he had a legitimate self defense shooting and should have never been locked up. It was only for theater. Someone fired a shot, with muzzle flash, as he’s being chased, then someone fired more shots after he fired his weapon the first time.

So essentially.

Rittenhouse runs to put out fire.

Arson chases after him.

Someone shoots a gun in his direction.

He turns and shoots the arson chasing after him, not knowing where the shots came from and someone violently and actively chasing him.

He heard 4 more shots fired.

He turns to flee, runs, falls, pummeled with skateboard and guy pulls his firearm and aims it at him.

He shoots both actively attacking him.

He never provoked it. He never instigated it. He was in clear defense in every situation he fired a shot in.

All political theater.

NewPerson556

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2021
    here
    the DA was making a big deal about the sling today. I guess he's gonna try and make the argument that because the AR was securely strapped to the body there was no danger of them taking Kyle's gun when they grabbed for it and therefore not deadly force. I dont know. If I was on that jury it wouldnt fly with me but then I'm not on that jury.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    the DA was making a big deal about the sling today. I guess he's gonna try and make the argument that because the AR was securely strapped to the body there was no danger of them taking Kyle's gun when they grabbed for it and therefore not deadly force. I dont know. If I was on that jury it wouldnt fly with me but then I'm not on that jury.
    Right, because purses with straps never get taken by purse snatchers either.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Assault sling? Sling that goes up?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ok, I thought the guy you shared was saying the state hid information from the defense. That would have been bad.
    They did. That helicopter Flir footage shows Kyle getting shot at during very first encounter with this group of people and has never been released to the public far as I can tell

Top Bottom