• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Sunday, June 18, 2023, is the second USPSA match of the year at Riley Conservation Club USPSA.

Over the winter the decision was made to disband Wabash Valley Practical Pistol Shooters and start running matches as Riley Conservation Club USPSA. Same great group of people putting on awesome matches, just changing names.

Set up begins at 8 am sharp - We appreciate any and all setup help. Going to need a lot of help to make this happen.
    Registration opens at 9:45 am
    Shooters meeting at 10:45 am
    First shot right after the shooters meeting
    There will be 6 stages, if we have the setup crew to do it.

Round count should be around 160 (if you don't miss). Classifier will be CM 19-04 "High cost of living".

Cost is $20. ROs, women, and juniors shoot for $10.

Riley Conservation Club USPSA operates as a Cold Range during USPSA events at Riley CC: http://www.rileycc.com/

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Thanks to everyone that came out. Really appreciate the set help. We are aware of the scoring issue and have the leading experts looking into it.

Kane406

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Speedway
    Thanks to everyone that came out. Really appreciate the set help. We are aware of the scoring issue and have the leading experts looking into it.
    I guess you are saying it was the WRIGHT decision to come out early and help with set up.

I see a Limited Optics MAJOR that should be MINOR

rcs36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    OK guys, Richard here. I think I finally got the scores to work. I also changed that LO Major to a Minor. Pick them over and let me know. And yes, technology is great, till it doesn't work.

Top Bottom