• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Runt1122

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Fulton County
    Been interested in getting a new front pocket wallet and Ridge Wallets always pop up as one of the “best”. They seem pretty expensive for what they are. Are they worth it? Anyone find an alternative that is better? Looking for something to hold about 8-10 cards and cash.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Been interested in getting a new front pocket wallet and Ridge Wallets always pop up as one of the “best”. They seem pretty expensive for what they are. Are they worth it? Anyone find an alternative that is better? Looking for something to hold about 8-10 cards and cash.
    I've never heard of Ridge wallets before, had to look it up.
    I use a Duluth Trading Smallet. They don't make them anymore, but Saddleback Leather makes one that is very similar. Only difference I see is it's leather instead of the firehose material.

I don't think it would be as comfortable is it was a ridgid material like the Ridge brand wallets.

https://saddlebackleather.com/leather-wallet-mens-front

Last edited:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    This is by far my favorite wallet.

Also carried a Dango M1 rail wallet for a while that I really liked.

Both made in the USA

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Try the cheap ridge copies. I have used one for a few years. Wanted to try out a front pocket after being a rear pocket guy all my life. Tried out the cheap copy. Never ordered the ridge.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've been carrying a Bellroy front pocket wallet for years now. I love it and don't see myself going back to back pocket carry ever. The zipper pull broke a couple years ago but I replaced it with pararcod and all is good now. Would highly recommend

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I had a dango, didn't like it. Too many girations to get to stuff. I gave it to my son and got a SB (Sherman Brands). It is perfect for me.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I bought a front pocket wallet three years ago and have been carrying it in my back pocket ever since :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :):

Old dogs & new tricks and all.
    This is what I want to do. More so for a simple, minimalist design than anything. Just haven't found anything I like yet. I currently have a bi-fold leather wallet, but don't like the bulk. I only carry a few cards and my ID anyway.

Top Bottom