• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    People with that kind of money play by a different set of rules. Sometimes those rules work in their favor and sometimes they don't. Had he shot and killed one or more of those morons you can bet he'd have been sued by their family and his attorney's would have most likely suggested a settlement (because a jury made up of your average American has decided that people with money are evil). Ordinarily I'm 100% in favor of dealing with scum appropriately but I will say that I understand his decision to shot in their direction and not at them.

Yep, totally agree. If he had shot and killed or severely wounded one of them, no doubt the family would try and sue him.
    But he may not "miss" next time around, if it happens again. Which it likely won't.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    In a system where citizens are openly relying on criminals in our justice system as the only option to provide actual justice to worse criminals there is no justice system; just a well oiled system that seems to let the bad guys go free too often and doesn't even try to bring justice to those with power and like affiliations. I hear it said often now that 'they will get what's coming to them in jail' when they should have gotten justice from the justice system...preferably swinging from a gibbet.

As a result...defend thyself citizen, before it's too late.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Thor again.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    People with that kind of money play by a different set of rules. Sometimes those rules work in their favor and sometimes they don't. Had he shot and killed one or more of those morons you can bet he'd have been sued by their family and his attorney's would have most likely suggested a settlement (because a jury made up of your average American has decided that people with money are evil). Ordinarily I'm 100% in favor of dealing with scum appropriately but I will say that I understand his decision to shot in their direction and not at them.

Absolutely, the happiest person to hear about the non-shooting was Richard's family attorney.

BTW, who the hell did his last security audit? A guy like that must have them maybe every 4 or 5 months, yes? How did they get so far inside the wire?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Or precatory language to your public defender to avoid an Attempted Murder prosecution.

I'm not hip to the intricacies of public defending and public relations, but if it were me, I'm thinking "I fired my gun and they ran away" covers all bases....details can be filled in later.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    David Bowie's real name was David Jones.

Bruce Jenner is now Caitlin.

John Wayne was born Marion Morrison.

Top Bottom