• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But ... but ... I was told on INGO that once a 'gun-grabber' always a 'gun-grabber', at least where Trump is concerned

If someone like Trump, who was not a life-long liberal/progressive democrat cannot truly 'change his spots', why should I believe RFKjr - who IS a lifelong liberal/progressive democrat - can. What is different about him other than what he says currently?

Hope springs eternal in the anti-Trump breast, I guess

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But ... but ... I was told on INGO that once a 'gun-grabber' always a 'gun-grabber', at least where Trump is concerned

If someone like Trump, who was not a life-long liberal/progressive democrat cannot truly 'change his spots', why should I believe RFKjr - who IS a lifelong liberal/progressive democrat - can. What is different about him other than what he says currently?

Hope springs eternal in the anti-Trump breast, I guess
    Or at least in John Lott's.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    giphy.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not a fan of polling, particularly this early but this counters some recent posts about polling the race.

“Former President Donald Trump would emerge as the victor of a three-way presidential race including President Joe Biden and independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a recent survey has revealed.”

“Trump claimed 39% support in a recent Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey, originally published by The Hill. Biden trailed with 33% to Kennedy's 19%. A further 9% were undecided. Of those, 42% would back Trump if they had to make a decision, 36% would choose Biden, and 22% would opt for Kennedy.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I actually thought Trumps numbers would have been close to Joes if not worse.

This is common and irrelevant at this point. RFK has not been gone after by opposition and that typically drives up negatives. A few months of his vaccination opinions running on TV ads will drive those negatives way up.

@GodFearinGunTotin regularly comments on Trump and his promotion of of operation warp speed but that only matters to a small subset of people. People like us here. The rest of the country still believes in the vaccines has no idea and most will never believe it when it is fully exposed, like those that still believe Israel bombed the hospital.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hopefully he is personally strapping, too

Unfortunately, him having the monetary resources to have the best private security is the reason he (before his recent 'epiphany') and others of his chosen party feel private ownership of guns is unneeded

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Christ. And some on the right, even here, think that this whack job is a viable alternative for President? Well, he is anti jab, and not a RINO.
    Just as stupid as '... some on the right, even here, think that [Trump] is [NOT] a viable alternative for President?' IMO

Pearls is pearls, no matter who is doing the clutching

Top Bottom