• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    I only have one Surefire 60, but it seems like a lot better option to me than this drum. I have never had an issue with it and I experimented with it a lot to try to test it for problems. Unfortunately, it seems like they come in 2 flavors, those that work reliably and those that don't! I talked to a guy who has 3 of them and he said 2 of them are great. I realize that reliability like this pretty much dooms a product. YMMV

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Little update on my end. these things are tough! i had one sitting on my dash i was going about 55mph and had to make a sharp turn to avoid a deer and the drum flew out of the passenger window and onto the pavement. the only damage i see is it barely scraped one of the clips that hold it together and rubbed off some of the paint marker i use to initial my mags. Function wise there is no damage.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Little update on my end. these things are tough! i had one sitting on my dash i was going about 55mph and had to make a sharp turn to avoid a deer and the drum flew out of the passenger window and onto the pavement. the only damage i see is it barely scraped one of the clips that hold it together and rubbed off some of the paint marker i use to initial my mags. Function wise there is no damage.

Was it loaded?

Top Bottom