• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    You have to wonder who put this strategist on Shreve's radar. From what I understand, he was singlehandedly responsible for kill Luger's political career. I wonder if someone at the state level wasn't worried about Shreve down the road. If the were, they aren't now.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It just occurred to me that nearly all of Shreve's and Hogsett's commercials feature black people. Apparently neither cares to appeal to the other residents of Marion County. Wonder why that is? :scratch:

Last edited:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Hopefully whoever is elected can do something about people camping out on the sidewalks.

I was downtown yesterday and really surprised how many people were laying around. Not sure what building it was on Ohio St, but it looked like an old city hall and the steps were full of people camping out.

To be honest, Fort Wayne isnt much better.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Hopefully whoever is elected can do something about people camping out on the sidewalks.

I was downtown yesterday and really surprised how many people were laying around. Not sure what building it was on Ohio St, but it looked like an old city hall and the steps were full of people camping out.

An example that illustrates why laws against Vagrancy were created in the past.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA

I had to make a quick weekday trip to DT INDY and found similar situation. After 10AM and some were sleeping on the steps to enter Public Buildings. The Walking around Folks appeared that the Jail was having a Free Day. SAD. The Circle, once the City Center was looking more like SanFran than INDY Naptown :dunno:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Can't find a link, but just heard on WTHR that the FOP is not endorsing either mayoral candidate for this election. I think that speaks volumes.
    I have told the presidents of the FOP several times that no candidate should be endorsed, especially publicly. No one cares who the police endorse, and several times the endorsement has ended up biting the department in the @$$.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can't wait for this election to be over. Seeing basically the same ads for both candidates (since they're pretty much indistinguishable from one another) is getting tiresome. Is there even a third party candidate running for mayor?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I can't wait for this election to be over. Seeing basically the same ads for both candidates (since they're pretty much indistinguishable from one another) is getting tiresome. Is there even a third party candidate running for mayor?
    I am counting the days until the election, because these commercials suck canal water.

We need like a well funded old stoner to be running third-party against them, at least that would be entertaining.

Top Bottom