• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Been seeing a lot of his commercials, and getting some mailings, so I decided to look into him. It seems the Dems really don't like him because of his NRA "A" rating, so to me, that's a point in his favor.

Anyone know anything more about him? He is/was a southsider like me, so he's got that going for him I guess. :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It doesn't matter. Indy will never elect a Republican mayor. Never ever, ever ever. Doesn't matter how much of a toilet the city turns into, people here will never learn.
    Yep. "we" are a very entitled, "whats in it for me? Who is gonna give me free stuff" mentality. Sadly, they wont understand that the democrats are not looking out for them.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It doesn't matter. Indy will never elect a Republican mayor. Never ever, ever ever. Doesn't matter how much of a toilet the city turns into, people here will never learn.

Indy hasn't had a Republican mayor in my lifetime. Well, other than Ballard. And Luger. And Goldsmith. And Hudnut.

We can definitely get a Republican mayor again if people would actually go vote in off cycle elections. City County Council majority is another matter, but Republican mayor is very doable.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Indy hasn't had a Republican mayor in my lifetime. Well, other than Ballard. And Luger. And Goldsmith. And Hudnut.

We can definitely get a Republican mayor again if people would actually go vote in off cycle elections. City County Council majority is another matter, but Republican mayor is very doable.

The city council....is a ****ING JOKE.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    His campaign is well funded, probably with his own money. His commercials are on all day, every day and I get his campaign mailers 3 times a week.
    But I don't give him much of a chance. Changing peoples' political beliefs is nearly impossible even when the blood and bullet holes are on their doorstep.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    His campaign is well funded, probably with his own money. His commercials are on all day, every day and I get his campaign mailers 3 times a week.
    But I don't give him much of a chance. Changing peoples' political beliefs is nearly impossible even when the blood and bullet holes are on their doorstep.

Indeed....folks even voted to keep that ******* called ryan mears

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Look what just happened in Chicago. They voted out Lightfoot so they could elect someone even more woke, even more anti-cop, and even softer on crime.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Look what just happened in Chicago. They voted out Lightfoot so they could elect someone even more woke, even more anti-cop, and even softer on crime.
    The last Republican Mayor elected in Chicago was 1927.
    It's a Democrat Party Machine in Chicago, and it's so entrenched that even if a Republican got more votes in the election, the Democrat machine would still claim the Democrat "won".

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Waiting to see if an "official 2023 Mayoral Election Thread" appears. If not go with this one?

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    IMO looking at Indianapolis mayoral history, they've had more Republican mayors than Democrat. So any Republican who is also pro-gun sounds like someone to support. Hopefully they will vote out the idiot incumbent.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Democrats got roughly 50,000 votes total in the primary, republicans got about 28,000. Sorry, but Indy is now the far south side of Chicago and votes accordingly.
    A lot of the conservatives moved out of Marion County over the years to the neighboring countries which hasn't help ether.. Where my brother and sister live in NW Ind the area went more conservative from the mass exit of conservatives leaving IL.. But Indy will most likely be a sold blue area from here on out..

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A lot of the conservatives moved out of Marion County over the years to the neighboring countries which hasn't help ether.. Where my brother and sister live in NW Ind the area went more conservative from the mass exit of conservatives leaving IL.. But Indy will most likely be a sold blue area from here on out..
    We don't want the libs moving west of Raceway Road ;)

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    We don't want the libs moving west of Raceway Road ;)
    I'm right around the Raceway Road area close to IRP which was nice until the Brownsburg City Council zoned all the farmland to commercially zoned areas. Now its all these damn mega distribution warehouses starting to popping up everywhere like in the Plainfield area west of the airport. I'm moving out of here to Crawsfordville or even Waveland area to get away from the politics of Marion County and people in general..

Top Bottom