• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cavallo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2023
    Brownsburg
    I have a couple of older reloading manuals around somewhere (hidden by a move.) I'm sure they will turn up at some point. I have been using load data published online by powder and bullet manufacturers but would be interested in broadening my library of loads with a manual.

I only reload common pistol calibers: 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP and 357 Magnum maybe 10mm one day.

Of the pay manuals out there, which have the most comprehensive library of loads for those calibers?

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    Hornady has a nice printed manual specific to their bullet selections.

Powder manufactures have info for their powders. Western (now owned by Hodgdon) still has a (no cost) downloadable PDF labeled "WesternPowdersHandloadingGuide".

Hodgdon has an online "Hodgdon Reloading Data Center". Once a cartridge/ballet/powder selection has been made. you can save results to PDF files or print.

Alliant has a (no cost) downloadable PDF manual for their powders or a "RELOADER'S GUIDE" allowing you select caliber/bullet weight data.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I have found it's helpful to find good online sources, then print out hard copies of the load data. I still reference my Hornady and speer manuals (older editions) but I find a lot of other good sites have more comprehensive or up to date loads with newer bullets/powder. Not to mention that once printed, the hard copies are available no matter the internet status.

Top Bottom