• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    You all can't be counted, because you won't allow voter authentication anywhere the dems are in charge. How else would you steal the elections?

Still waiting on you to explain why any gun owner would call themselves a dem when the party platform clearly states that Democrat's are anti-gun?

I will simply note that while Democats are certainly vocal and aggressive when it comes to infringements upon the natural rights simply documented in the Second Amendment to the constitution of the united States, they are far from alone; particularly in the central state.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    At the time, Biden was viewed as more traditional and a safer return to the status quo. Yes. Even with Joe's present appearance of "losing it", I believe it wouldn't have changed the 2020 outcome. Biden voters by and large despised Trump.

So basically their wittle feewings ****ed over the country... good plan.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    At the time, Biden was viewed as more traditional and a safer return to the status quo. Yes. Even with Joe's present appearance of "losing it", I believe it wouldn't have changed the 2020 outcome. Biden voters by and large despised Trump.
    Well at least Trump voters were'nt fooled and could see a Biden/Harris **** show train coming down the pike and tried to stop it. Looks like they might've been right.

Last edited:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

If his puppet masters had let him out of the basement to be seen I believe people would have found out earlier that his "appearance" of losing it was in fact a reality. This would have changed a lot of minds (not all).
    Trump reached into the safe spaces and made some people realize that nothing was safe and this (reality) upset their feelings. They were afraid of having to cope/deal with the real world. Bidet offered them a chance to return to the safety of their perceived fairytale world.
    And here we are, pick the bidet actions that anger you, my list is long. This is "not" the way!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If his puppet masters had let him out of the basement to be seen I believe people would have found out earlier that his "appearance" of losing it was in fact a reality. This would have changed a lot of minds (not all).
    Trump reached into the safe spaces and made some people realize that nothing was safe and this (reality) upset their feelings. They were afraid of having to cope/deal with the real world. Bidet offered them a chance to return to the safety of their perceived fairytale world.
    And here we are, pick the bidet actions that anger you, my list is long. This is "not" the way!
    I think many who voted for Biden viewed Trump as an embarrassment...perhaps mentally ill. He surrounded himself with sycophants and, arguably, one of the worst group of counselors in the country. What he did properly and in the interest of the country was overshadowed by his narcissism. His actions in not accepting the results of the election has done more to destroy the democratic processes in this country than any other inside or outside agency in our history.

We all better hope that Joe makes it through this term because Kamala would be a disaster.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    KG1, sorry, late night and took your comment the wrong way.
    Do I know Trump personally, no. I am sure he is an egomaniac. BUT, he stood up for our country and made the world know we were a country not to trifle with. He removed us from participation in organizations that were being funded nearly solely by the USA. He wasn't from the lineage of politicians and he wasn't a lame duck once in office. He scared people, he told them then did it. I believe during Obama we couldn't disagree without being racist. So all the pent up whatever came out towards Trump.
    "His actions in not accepting the results of the election has done more to destroy the democratic processes in this country than any other inside or outside agency in our history."(quote from Alpo). No mention of Clinton's hoax about the Russian intervention that carried on forever??? Oh, maybe you are tight enough with Clinton's that if you say something negative about them you will be forced to commit suicide?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    4 identified. 81,268,920 to go.

Good luck. Watch your step as you deplane the aircraft.

That's what bidet should have told those afghans...

afghan-2.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    In this thread we find out who voted for Biden.
    4 identified. 81,268,920 to go...

We will be forever looking for those "votes," many of which were crafted at 3:00AM, the day after the election.

Hopefully, there will be some standing up of real voters in the states that allowed this to happen?

We won't be fooled again... :xmad: :nono:

Top Bottom