• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    But how do we reconcile the fact that we have completely conflicting reports from multiple people allegedly on the ground
    Mbills at the cookout: "Damn, did you know my boss is an a-hole? He screws his secretary in the middle of the afternoon and day drinks. Unbelieveable!"

Mbills being interviewed on the record.: "You know, my boss is a stellar guy. He is generous to a fault, and is always helping others. Great times! :thumbsup:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Mbills at the cookout: "Damn, did you know my boss is an a-hole? He screws his secretary in the middle of the afternoon and day drinks. Unbelieveable!"

Mbills being interviewed on the record.: "You know, my boss is a stellar guy. He is generous to a fault, and is always helping others. Great times! :thumbsup:
    There are anonymous reports that are completely conflicting.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There are anonymous reports that are completely conflicting.
    And as others have said, its a big base.

So I dont see your boss drink or screw his secretary. I've only seen him help others by packing care packages at the company charity outing. Does that mean he's not doing what you see?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    But how do we reconcile the fact that we have completely conflicting reports from multiple people allegedly on the ground
    Excellent question, young mbills. I guess I'm looking at it from the view of "who has something to lose?"

What does a NG troop have to lose by not just doing what they've been told since basic training? The answer is, a whole hell of a lot. 100% tuition assistance, GI Bill, healthcare, retirement.

Public Affairs: they give the story as they are told to tell to tow the line.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fellas……..just stop. You know what I am referring to. We have 2 members that ignored these in thread and now they are outside the playground 1 for a week and the other a month.
    who wants to join them. I am not playing anymore

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    With any refugee camp theres issues. Ft Pickett in va got nothing but military age males. Theyre having issues for obvious reasons. Atterbury got lucky and at least has more families and elderly. Its all a pain that the military has to deal with. I feel bad for the active duty units that where brought in. They have 0 clue when they get to back to their home stations. And as for the accountability.. there 5k of them. No way to actually do a roll call or have accountability formations.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Isn't the governor the boss of the national guard?
    Sometimes is the correct answer. Dual Chain of Command for the NG/ANG, Title 10 status = Fed, Title 32 status = State.

In a flood/riot/tornado aftermath, look for somebody in uniform (NG, usually a higher-up) giving out the info to the newsies.

I don't know what we have here. I don't see this being Title 32 since it affects many States and there are active bases (Holloman AFB, NM is one) involved.

Eric has been quite welcoming to the refugees at Atterbury. I would not expect to see him rock the boat here. After all, it's not like Constitutional Carry for Hoosiers or anything. (Yes, that was a shameless dig at the governor for his behind the scenes role in derailing HB 1369.)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Just like some here, claim to support the 2nd but vote for Biden? An agenda?
    Flawed logic.

If only republicans voted in favor of 2A issues, there wouldn't be a 2A.

As to a vote "for" Biden.....I think the majority of moderates looked at is as a vote against Trump.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My agenda for the day:

Morning poop (here currently)
    Shower
    Pack a lunch
    Drive to work
    Work all day