What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Saw this in other part of forum and it fits well here too. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. But sounds like a good time.

Looks like a rain check.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Buddy stopped by for a cigar...l his treat.

Opus X

It was good, though I always seem partial to maduro.

Good to catch up though!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Sunday I declared the 2021, porch sittin, cigar smokin season officially open...

j43qj7Il.jpg

Monday, it was cold as s**t, windy as hell, and spitting snow. Back to the garage I go. :rolleyes:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I won a bid on a box of Ave Maria Argentum. 10 for $21. Should be interesting. Hopefully this weekend will be my start for the year.

Screenshot_20210302-101032.png

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Bring back FMJ!
    Hey thanks for the support. I missed you guys too.

While in "time out" I spent my evenings smoking padrons or man o wars.

So my tax check got spent last night on a new toy to make my life just a little easier.

Screenshot_20210301-185803.png

It's a bit pricey at $1500 but I found a coupon code online that dropped it down to 1200 before tax.

Currently when I open my humidor cigars just cascade out onto the floor. I even have some in an ammo can bc they just plain can't fit.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hey thanks for the support. I missed you guys too.

While in "time out" I spent my evenings smoking padrons or man o wars.

So my tax check got spent last night on a new toy to make my life just a little easier.

View attachment 128527

It's a bit pricey at $1500 but I found a coupon code online that dropped it down to 1200 before tax.

Currently when I open my humidor cigars just cascade out onto the floor. I even have some in an ammo can bc they just plain can't fit.

Holy crap!

You must have some inventory!!!

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Holy crap!

You must have some inventory!!!
    It will be the last humidor I'll ever need.
    My current humidor was custom made and with the few hundred it's bursting at the seems. I don't want to get to w situation where I have multiple humidors to manage or in a year or two have to get bigger again. So it's much like when you were a kid and your grandma would send you a xxxl sweater. I'll grow into it.

Now I have piles of cigars and have no idea what is where or how much if what I have. With this new humidor I'll be able to better organize.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    A buddy of mine has a a rather large antique piece he calls a "vice cabinet".

It has swing out doors and a drop down table to reveal a humidor, whisky bar, and supplies for gaming (cards, dice, chips, etc.)

The humidor is not large, but certainly workable. The piece itself is large. Have no idea where he came across it and have never seen anything like it.

I'm stuck with an old wooden desk top box. That's ok though.... inventory does not seem to last long around me.

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    A buddy of mine has a a rather large antique piece he calls a "vice cabinet".

It has swing out doors and a drop down table to reveal a humidor, whisky bar, and supplies for gaming (cards, dice, chips, etc.)

The humidor is not large, but certainly workable. The piece itself is large. Have no idea where he came across it and have never seen anything like it.

I'm stuck with an old wooden desk top box. That's ok though.... inventory does not seem to last long around me.
    Text your buddy and demand he provide you with pics to post here or you will come remove the valve stems from his tires on his riding lawn mower.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Text your buddy and demand he provide you with pics to post here or you will come remove the valve stems from his tires on his riding lawn mower.

Well, I mispoke. The humidor was not part of it. The humidor was separate and sat on top.

Last time I was there he had it stocked with some scotch, but he finished a bar and things are now rearranged.

Still a cool piece from the late 1800s though. Top drawers hold poker chips, cards, dice, etc.

63642660408__111764C1-1AFA-4268-A7D0-D053A5D1FB27.jpeg 63642659036__F0CAFF85-30F5-4FC3-8527-EB9FB147BB5F.jpeg

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Enjoyed a man o war virtue while watching pitch perfect on hbo.

Go ahead and laugh all you like but I enjoy music and those dames are hot :D

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Well, I mispoke. The humidor was not part of it. The humidor was separate and sat on top.

Last time I was there he had it stocked with some scotch, but he finished a bar and things are now rearranged.

Still a cool piece from the late 1800s though. Top drawers hold poker chips, cards, dice, etc.

View attachment 128653 View attachment 128655
    Work. Of. Art.

I've been in lots of antique shops and have never seen anything like it.

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Not of a disappointment. My new humidor hasn't shipped and when I look at my order it says it's back ordered while the website says in stock. I called customer support and got apparently the new guy working there, the phone connection sucked and he was a terrible listener. Turns out it's out of stock and won't bring stock for 1 to 3 months. He couldn't explain why the website was wrong.

Top Bottom