• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That is disingenuously worded to say something that he didn't say. As is normal with MSM.
    Here is the quote from him. He did ask it as a question but that is a big limb to climb out on…

“I think it is legitimate to say how many police, how many federal agents, were on the planes that hit the Twin Towers,” he told The Atlantic in a profile that was published on Monday. “Maybe the answer is zero. It probably is zero for all I know, right? I have no reason to think it was anything other than zero.”

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Here is the quote from him. He did ask it as a question but that is a big limb to climb out on…

“I think it is legitimate to say how many police, how many federal agents, were on the planes that hit the Twin Towers,” he told The Atlantic in a profile that was published on Monday. “Maybe the answer is zero. It probably is zero for all I know, right? I have no reason to think it was anything other than zero.”

It's also a big limb to climb on to believe the 9/11 commission report that redacted all the pages involving saudi arabia.

In whole, it's calling the ******** for what it is.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Vivek is a good politician.

I did not watch the debate, and have no idea what Ramaswamy's position on climate change actually is. However, simply watching those video clips in that tweet leaves me with this comment:

"The Climate Change Agenda is a Hoax" is not the same thing as "Climate Change is a Hoax." Removing words to change meaning and then claiming there is a conflict in positions is disingenuous.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I did not watch the debate, and have no idea what Ramaswamy's position on climate change actually is. However, simply watching those video clips in that tweet leaves me with this comment:

"The Climate Change Agenda is a Hoax" is not the same thing as "Climate Change is a Hoax." Removing words to change meaning and then claiming there is a conflict in positions is disingenuous.
    Vivek is constantly….polishing his message.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

You are correct. Here's the segment in the debate where the topic of climate change came up and he did say that "the climate change agenda was a hoax and the anti- carbon agenda will throw a wet blanket on the economy." As an added bonus there was a big dust-up too when Vivek said he was the only one on the stage that wasn't bought and paid for.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would like to thank Chris Christie for answering my question up above about if Vivek is electable. I did not think Barry was electable and we got him twice. So I think it is safe to assume Vivek is electable.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Vivek speaks very well, knows all the buzz words and phrases that people want to hear. One thing that concerns me is that he is an unknown. Sure, Trump was not in politics but Trump was very well known. Vivek just appeared. I know nothing of Vivek; nobody really does.

There’s a difference.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Vivek speaks very well, knows all the buzz words and phrases that people want to hear. One thing that concerns me is that he is an unknown. Sure, Trump was not in politics but Trump was very well known. Vivek just appeared. I know nothing of Vivek; nobody really does.

There’s a difference.
    This one still nags me too. I might not be so concerned if it weren't for Barry Zero.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Trying to watch parts of the debate. I saw YouTube and guy rated each of them and was takin back when Ramaswamy ducked around gun questions? He simply said he believed in police…. So if true where is this guys stance on gun control and the 2A? It appears at a town hall meeting he won big time. I did see a segment when asked if Trump was convicted would you still support him if he was to run as the President. Saw several hands fly up….then the crowd cheered and as they kept cheering another hand went up…then the Judas Pence raised and lowered his hand…like he wasn’t sure, but thought I better cause they keep cheering but then didn’t leave it up…. Good grief…. And thinks he should be president. What a joke.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

There’s a difference.
    With Trump and DeSantis, we have a governance record. With Vivek, we have rhetoric. I have lots of opinions on things but that doesn't mean I'd know how to get my vision implemented.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

There’s a difference.
    What did you know about Trump before he ran? He was on a bad TV show. He owned a lot of real estate. His political positions changed with the wind. He lacks morals. His businesses declared bankruptcy four or so times.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    What did you know about Trump before he ran? He was on a bad TV show. He owned a lot of real estate. His political positions changed with the wind. He lacks morals. His businesses declared bankruptcy four or so times.
    I know he changed political parties 5 times, and was a darling of liberal democrats before he wasn’t.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Agree. With respect to the previous two inexperienced and unknown Presidents, it is safe to say that the left is, in general, pleased with what Obama did while in office. I also think that the same can be said about the right and Trump. So, while Ramaswamy may be an imperfect candidate, I no longer think that inexperience is by itself a reason to exclude any candidate from consideration.

Top Bottom