OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    You wouldn't believe how much better they look in person.
    The colors move and the patterns change as the light and blank is moved around.
    I should figure out how to post a video.
    I do believe and I would be even more amazed seeing them for real.

Just do what you do.
    Moving pics are even more trouble than stills.
    You have no need. Your blanks are beautiful.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had an "interesting" thing happen today. I was putting away laundry and I heard Susan go into the bathroom to get ready to go see her dad. I heard 3 distinct knocks on what sounded like the bathroom door. I heard Susan open the bathroom door and close it again, then I heard 3 more distinct knocks. Susan opened the bathroom door and said, "What do you want??" I was in the bedroom so I asked her who she was talking to. She said she thought I was knocking on the door. *Cue Twilight Zone music*

Both of us have always been "sensitive" to such things, and have both had some "other-worldly" things happen, especially in the old house where we first lived, and where I had lived for a few years. Susan said she saw an older man dressed in overalls and a flannel shirt. She said she looked like a "farmer".

Before Susan and I met, there was another girl that spent the night on the couch and she also saw the same "person" only he was leaning over her looking at her on the couch. She said it wasn't in a scary way though. It was more like he was just checking on her she said.

Anyhoo... That's my "ghost story" for the day. :):

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Had an "interesting" thing happen today. I was putting away laundry and I heard Susan go into the bathroom to get ready to go see her dad. I heard 3 distinct knocks on what sounded like the bathroom door. I heard Susan open the bathroom door and close it again, then I heard 3 more distinct knocks. Susan opened the bathroom door and said, "What do you want??" I was in the bedroom so I asked her who she was talking to. She said she thought I was knocking on the door. *Cue Twilight Zone music*

Both of us have always been "sensitive" to such things, and have both had some "other-worldly" things happen, especially in the old house where we first lived, and where I had lived for a few years. Susan said she saw an older man dressed in overalls and a flannel shirt. She said she looked like a "farmer".

Before Susan and I met, there was another girl that spent the night on the couch and she also saw the same "person" only he was leaning over her looking at her on the couch. She said it wasn't in a scary way though. It was more like he was just checking on her she said.

Anyhoo... That's my "ghost story" for the day. :):
    We had some interesting stories from our old house.
    Here, I've only felt one presence I could not pass off as just sleepiness and such.

But, "Who Ya Gonna Call?"
    :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom