• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wouldn't you agree that the more prudent thing to do instead of just saying. "He says all the right things but he's an unknown" would be to go and do some research to find out about the unknown in order to make a more informed decision about him? Maybe "they" will see this post.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Wouldn't you agree that the more prudent thing to do instead of just saying. "He says all the right things but he's an unknown" would be to go and do some research to find out about the unknown in order to make a more informed decision about him? Maybe "they" will see this post.
    Nah. The more prudent thing would be to say, "I am on team Trump. I don't care about anyone else."

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Both my wife and I were very impressed with Vivek in the first debate. He is absolutely a candidate worth considering. IMO Both Ron & Vivek did well, while the other candidates in the debate struggled.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It does now for me, also. When I typed my reply it was a text message from YouTube, I'm assuming to you, about unusual traffic on your computer and asking for a captcha to be completed

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    For many, up to this point he IS an unknown. Believe it or not many people most likely already started the info gathering process before you gave out such good advice. I hope you keep a close eye on our progress and please feel free to insert your advice on anything we may overlook.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I think Trump would relish being the GOP king maker. It would stroke his ego and allow him to still get some spotlight. But there's a war being waged against his sheer existence let alone his possible leadership. His instinctual counter-punching and last opportunity (age and term limits both apply) might not let him gracefully relinquish the reighns. Sooner or later The Donald and Swamy are going to have to talk publicly about where each stands relative to the other. I hope that goes well. Everybody else on that stage is an also-ran. This is now a two man race for the R nomination.
    There is also a war brewing between the people that believe in the America first platform and the Republicans that thought they'd be slick and try to ride Trump's coattails.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI

Interesting.

I am so in line with this guy I can't help but over think everything he says, it's like he's too good to be true, Says all the things that I align with and then he said "I think that may have been the first time I fired an automatic"... now I'm skeptical, I have never got to experience a full auto but if I did I sure as hell would forget it... :dunno::)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ramaswamy hasn't always spoken with such reverence about Trump. One has to wonder if he appears to be kissing ass now because he wants to curry favor with Trump, and his supporters so they don't attack him.

Here's what he had to say about Trump's J6 behavior at the time. He is shying away from using this criticism now, yet he is criticizing other candidates such as Christie who has said basically the same thing.

A week after the Jan. 6 attack, Ramaswamy, who is running for the GOP nomination, tweeted that “What Trump did last week was wrong. Downright abhorrent. Plain and simple. I’ve said it before and did so in my piece,” referring to a Wall Street Journal article he co-authored.

He also tweeted that same week that “Unfortunately Trump’s egregious behavior last week blinds us from seeing that Big Tech’s cure is worse.”

“I think that censorship − pervasive censorship − was responsible for January 6 … I believe that's the cause of January 6, but that doesn't mean that President Trump acted in somehow a respectable manner,” Ramaswamy said. “These are two separate things."

"I've stood by that position then as I do now, but I also think that that's very important not to conflate that view with somehow saying that President Trump behaved in the manner that I would have recommended," Ramaswamy said. "No, he did not."

in his book "Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, the Death of Merit, and the Path Back," Ramaswamy criticized Trump's refusal to accept the election results.

"It was a dark day for democracy," Ramaswamy wrote. "The loser of the last election refused to concede the race, claimed the election was stolen, raised hundreds of millions of dollars from loyal supporters, and is considering running for executive office again. I'm referring, of course, to Donald Trump."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom