• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    America is the greatest country ever. First to end slavery, saved Europe in 2 World Wars, the country everyone wants to immigrate to. If America is a racist nation, racism must be a good thing!
    Not even close to being true. The US was not first.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    racism.jpg
    This is the ugly face of racism. And only you can help.
    With your monthly donation you can help to end fast driving and the abuse of cars of color. Won't you please help? You can make a better world by bringing an end to racing and give the children of the world a brighter future.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Its about on par with this gem my super duper hyper woke friend from HS posted. She's a respiratory therapist, and now tiktok star,:rolleyes: saving us all from covid lies. (not uncommon for her to post 3 videos a day on the topic) And now apparently LGBT/BLM expert activist as well. She's always been "woke" but her wokeness blinded her when she posted this trash. I literally dont watch ANY video she posts now. Because I know she's gonna be a preachin about the covid and how stupid anti vaxxers are. The only common ground we have found on that is when she attacked the vaxx particle magnetism theory. But yet this college educated person was so blinded by ideology fell for this::hooked:(especially how every other cracker but her is racist and a homophobe):rolleyes:

The life expectancy of a black trans woman is 35 years old.
    1f633.png
    1f633.png
    1f633.png
    1f633.png

That just whacked me straight in the face.
    We MUST do better.
    *GASP!* [brain catches up with eyes] Wait a minute... that doesnt sound right. It doesnt even pass the sniff test.

Nope. Not even close. I googled "life expectancy of trans" and the first hit was a story referring to black trans and 35. TOTALLY debunking it.

I politely corrected her and so far she has been polite back, thanking me. But apparently that rabbit hole led me down to some other stories including a lying sack of :poop: group we already know about; the Human Rights Council.

It seems gun violence isnt the only thing they like to lie about. In one of their lists of "Trans People MURDERED (just for being trans and no other reason. aka a sex based lynching)", they included 8 unique "murder" victims. What's that? How were those 8 innocent angels murdered you ask? Why, I'll tell you. Those 8 people were violently attacked by police for being trans. :faint:

Wait, no. Scratch that. They were actually killed during criminal investigations and were killed because they violently attacked the officer(s) during the interaction. not surprising because trans folks are more likely than average to also be involved in drugs and prostitution than the average person. Both risk factors for violence. So much for facts.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Its about on par with this gem my super duper hyper woke friend from HS posted. She's a respiratory therapist, and now tiktok star,:rolleyes: saving us all from covid lies. (not uncommon for her to post 3 videos a day on the topic) And now apparently LGBT/BLM expert activist as well. She's always been "woke" but her wokeness blinded her when she posted this trash. I literally dont watch ANY video she posts now. Because I know she's gonna be a preachin about the covid and how stupid anti vaxxers are. The only common ground we have found on that is when she attacked the vaxx particle magnetism theory. But yet this college educated person was so blinded by ideology fell for this::hooked:(especially how every other cracker but her is racist and a homophobe):rolleyes:

*GASP!* [brain catches up with eyes] Wait a minute... that doesnt sound right. It doesnt even pass the sniff test.

Nope. Not even close. I googled "life expectancy of trans" and the first hit was a story referring to black trans and 35. TOTALLY debunking it.

I politely corrected her and so far she has been polite back, thanking me. But apparently that rabbit hole led me down to some other stories including a lying sack of :poop: group we already know about; the Human Rights Council.

It seems gun violence isnt the only thing they like to lie about. In one of their lists of "Trans People MURDERED (just for being trans and no other reason. aka a sex based lynching)", they included 8 unique "murder" victims. What's that? How were those 8 innocent angels murdered you ask? Why, I'll tell you. Those 8 people were violently attacked by police for being trans. :faint:

Wait, no. Scratch that. They were actually killed during criminal investigations and were killed because they violently attacked the officer(s) during the interaction. not surprising because trans folks are more likely than average to also be involved in drugs and prostitution than the average person. Both risk factors for violence. So much for facts.
    Sounds like if they want their life expectancy to be longer THEY MUST do better.

Top Bottom