• Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Conclusion

The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for ''radio location'' (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites (see, for example, [3]). The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations. It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC. We hope this report will encourage the paranoid community to develop improved helmet designs to avoid falling prey to these shortcomings.

Last edited:

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    How'd they get Jimmy Carter to sit still long enough to model for the head dummy?

If you took the "Centurion" model, added two twisted up antenna stalks on either side of the shark fin, I betcha you could pick up WIRE-AM and Uncle Wally in the mornings on the bounce back from Jupiter...:cool:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    tin9.jpg

CQ,CQ, CQDX............ Please talk to me, my mother will be calling me home soon!!!! :D :laugh: :patriot:

Top Bottom