• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I regret not getting the lifetime last time I renewed.
    You have to be within 180 days of expiration to renew or convert to lifetime, right?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I regret not getting the lifetime last time I renewed.
    You have to be within 180 days of expiration to renew or convert to lifetime, right?

Nope. One year.

IC 35-47-2-6
    Granting or rejecting initial application; renewals
    Sec. 6. (a) Every initial application for any license under this chapter shall be granted or rejected within sixty (60) days after the application is filed.
    (b) The period during which an application for the renewal of an existing license may be filed begins three hundred sixty-five (365) days before the expiration of the existing license. If the application for renewal of an existing license is filed within thirty (30) days of its expiration, the existing license is automatically extended until the application for renewal is passed upon.
    As added by P.L.311-1983, SEC.32. Amended by P.L.190-2006, SEC.4; P.L.47-2010, SEC.2.

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Alright I got my answer just close the thread. So I am not real good at using the forums SORRY I WON"T ASK ANYMORE STUPID QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!

You didn't ask a stupid question here.

There is only one stupid question. No, it's not, "the one you didn't ask", it's "Is it loaded?" (Hint: Rule #1. They're all loaded. Always.)

What you asked was a question that had been asked before and answered elsewhere. You didn't see that or wouldn't have asked. Keep participating, and thanks for opening this up.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom