• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm not a big fan of the royals, especially the drama of the younger 2 generations, but I have to say that QE2 was exemplary as a pillar of the public family and English monarchy.

Charles/Camila is a **** show I don't care to hear about. Harry/Megan are even more insufferable, which is an astonishing feat because Charles sets a high bar for total human douche nozzles.

Best thing Charles can do is step aside and let the monarchy continue to carry on under William as the next King, William can bring the same level of dignity that QE2 brought to the world stage.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Ascended to the throne with Winston Churchill as PM. During her reign there were something like 7 popes, 14 U.S. Presidents, and 15 Prime Ministers. Heck of a run.

Whether you are a fan or not, I highly recommend the movie "The Queen" and the Netflix series "The Crown".

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm not a big fan of the royals, especially the drama of the younger 2 generations, but I have to say that QE2 was exemplary as a pillar of the public family and English monarchy.

Charles/Camila is a **** show I don't care to hear about. Harry/Megan are even more insufferable, which is an astonishing feat because Charles sets a high bar for total human douche nozzles.

Best thing Charles can do is step aside and let the monarchy continue to carry on under William as the next King, William can bring the same level of dignity that QE2 brought to the world stage.
    I find nothing in this I can disagree with. RIP QE2

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

I said the same thing to my wife this morning. If Charles is looking for the light of history to shine on him with a positive vibe then abdicating the throne would be the best step for him.

And I would imagine yet another Babylon Bee post will come true. Maybe Harry can keep from stepping on his own johnson while this plays out.

Queen.jpg

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Not sure why anyone in this country gives a s**t about the queen of a monarchy.
    She has been a peripheral public figure across the world for nearly 70 years. While she might (rightfully) have had limited impact on our own affairs, she was the sovereign for nearly 100 million people.

I think the feelings relate to respect for the impact and legacy she leaves, even if those don't affect them personally.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    RIP QE. Looks like Camila's tampon is most likely ascending to the throne now.

BrassBandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Brownsburg
    I find nothing in this I can disagree with. RIP

Agree. Megan especially has no place there.

Top Bottom