• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    She was the last head of state to have lived thru WW2 and to have served during the war.

_119333689_gettyimages-661659966.jpg.webp

Image%201%20-%20KB%20M.jpg

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    What the heck? So she posted a "false" tweet saying the queen had died, but then turns out the queen actually did die, but she still apologized and retracted her tweet anyways?
    The Central State media did not break the “official” news, and they can’t have that.

On a side note, now is the time for Canada and Australia to shirk off the British flag and go out on their own LOL

On a third note, I did have the thought that her death could possibly serve as a Franz Ferdinand moment in these unstable times. A big argument over the British throne could serve to destabilize the EU. Not as controversial as Ferdinand, but hey, anything can happen these days.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What the heck? So she posted a "false" tweet saying the queen had died, but then turns out the queen actually did die, but she still apologized and retracted her tweet anyways?
    The issue seems to be that she tweeted it early - before the Queen had actually died. She just jumped the gun. Queen didn't die until this afternoon and she tweeted it this morning.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have the same feeling I have when I learn of any other person who was a total stranger to me from a family I don't know anybody from, passing away.

Top Bottom