• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    This is likely to be the only chance to get a Winterseed patch this season, the weather has just not been cooperating.

Que did it with a 218 today at Marion County Fish and Game. Spitting snow and biting wind. I was quite happy to give him the Winterseed patch. Pictures as soon as Kate gets them to me.

It was perfect shooting in every way, we could have filmed it for reference on positions, transitions, and coolness under the clock.

YHJ

Clay

Grandmaster
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Good job Que!! Hoping to catch a winterseed at some point myself. Looks like Ill have to wait till next year at this point.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Cool!

Que, you know they do these in the summer months also, right?

This was from last winter...
    DSC02560.jpg

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Too bad all of this cool stuff is so far from me......

We have events in all fifty states and within two hours of every county in Indiana. Northern Indiana had lots of events last year, and not many attendees. We canceled one in Rochester this year already for zero attendance.

Ossian (Ft Wayne) is this coming weekend with only three folks signed up. Great venue with huge berm, 100 yards for KD with a 22, hot meals, and a really nice club house.

Where are you located?

YHJ

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Just shot 234!

It's easy to shoot well when you embrace the fundamentals isn't it? I can't wait to see how much you improve when you go back to Atterbury. You are going back right?

(Hint, we have instructor check out days, and your new Orange hat gets YOU in the door)

YHJ

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Nov 16, 2010
    Que knew he had made it before he got his target back. Which is generally what happens when someone knows they've applied all the fundamentals taught over the weekend and puts it all together. Good job to all our shooters this weekend, saw some real nice targets from everybody today.

Top Bottom