• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    They are now releasing unredacted docs that state the FBI believed he escaped on a sub, there are numerous eyewitnesses that made deathbead confessions (nobody wanted to talk because the nazi presence was so strong back then) , and lots of circumstantial info. And lots of other nazis also escaped to Argentina after the war. It apparently became quite the haven for them.

So I would say its legit. But so far removed that it really doesnt matter anymore. So yeah, he escaped. He's long dead. No sense pretending anymore. And nothing we can do about it now except admit he got away and move on with our lives. (oh and update history books)
    Absolutely.
    I'd like to see the files on how they covered up Kennedys assassination for the CIA. Maybe even assisted.
    Our govt isn't any better than the nazis at this point. They are just the Victor's with the power to write the history books as they see fit. It's unreal all of the falsflags and 'experiments' they've ran

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    As far as putin, yeah he's a pos. As long as he has money and power he won't be touched.
    Or they'll use this as another excuse to start wwiii which they want. By they I mean the u.s. military industrial complex and our sold out politicians

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Legit? Or conspiracy?
    It's not proven true, but there is enough evidence to say it was a real possibility. There are some good documentaries on it. There is/was a show of a team that traveled around searching it out, I can't think of the name of it but I really liked it. It's crazy some of the stuff they found, pretty much whole cities built by the nazis down there.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Lookit: countries that do not adhere to the 1998 Rome statute, by which people under arrest warrants from the International Criminal Court may be arrested within their borders include Russia, China and The United States . I'll bet we can find someone with a spare guest room.
    That's ironic that the US doesn't recognize the ICC.
    President Biden says he welcomes the ICC's arrest warrant against Putin ... but if Putin came to visit the US he couldn't be arrested over that ICC warrant.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    There was a story many years ago that President Bush had met with Putin and declared that when he looked into his eyes he saw a man he good work with. Colin Powell replied that when he looked into Putin's eyes he saw KGB.

I have always thought that was a pretty accurate assessment. That said, declaring him a war criminal doesn't really help the possibility of negotiating any kind of peaceful settlement.

It's perhaps wishful thinking anyway, and I don't think that ignoring the crimes is a reasonable course either. However, I keep hoping, for the sake of the Ukrainians, that the various sides could recognize the futility of continuing the bloodshed and destruction. Formal charges of war crimes is just throwing fuel on a fire that doesn't appear to be easy to extinguish in the first place, and as others have pointed out, can't be enforced anyway. I don't see any value in it.

Top Bottom