• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Doesn't matter, Putin is safely withing a compound in Moscow, which is strategically located to be very safe from any attack short of all out nuclear attack, and even then he probably has access to a blast resistant bunker.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Being discussed here...

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Doesn't matter, Putin is safely withing a compound in Moscow, which is strategically located to be very safe from any attack short of all out nuclear attack, and even then he probably has access to a blast resistant bunker.
    That is what I was thinking if this was even true...unlikely he'd turn himself in for sure. He might pull a Hitler in his bunker

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That is what I was thinking if this was even true...unlikely he'd turn himself in for sure. He might pull a Hitler in his bunker
    And for those not aware, that involves escaping to a friendly country like Argentina and living out his remaining days in relative comfort and anonymity. (interesting reading/viewing out there on the newly unearthed info that the FBI knew Hitler escaped, along with a rather incriminating trail through Argentina. Its apparently being allowed to see the light of day now that everyone involved is long dead.)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Being discussed here...
    Different enough and newsworthy, I think two threads will work.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Lookit: countries that do not adhere to the 1998 Rome statute, by which people under arrest warrants from the International Criminal Court may be arrested within their borders include Russia, China and The United States . I'll bet we can find someone with a spare guest room.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    An ICC warrant and five bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

Amazing that anyone still entertains the fantasy of some kind of legitimate international world authority.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    An ICC warrant and five bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

Amazing that anyone still entertains the fantasy of some kind of legitimate international world authority.
    Back many years ago, I was in a class called the contingency and wartime planning course. One of the blocks was taught by an Air Force JAG school instructor. I remember him saying, there are no international laws, only vague international guidelines.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    And for those not aware, that involves escaping to a friendly country like Argentina and living out his remaining days in relative comfort and anonymity. (interesting reading/viewing out there on the newly unearthed info that the FBI knew Hitler escaped, along with a rather incriminating trail through Argentina. Its apparently being allowed to see the light of day now that everyone involved is long dead.)
    Legit? Or conspiracy?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Legit? Or conspiracy?
    They are now releasing unredacted docs that state the FBI believed he escaped on a sub, there are numerous eyewitnesses that made deathbead confessions (nobody wanted to talk because the nazi presence was so strong back then) , and lots of circumstantial info. And lots of other nazis also escaped to Argentina after the war. It apparently became quite the haven for them.

So I would say its legit. But so far removed that it really doesnt matter anymore. So yeah, he escaped. He's long dead. No sense pretending anymore. And nothing we can do about it now except admit he got away and move on with our lives. (oh and update history books)

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Back many years ago, I was in a class called the contingency and wartime planning course. One of the blocks was taught by an Air Force JAG school instructor. I remember him saying, there are no international laws, only vague international guidelines.
    What I learned in political science school is that international relations are the one true Hobbesian arena. There is no order except that which is enforced by power, and nobody willingly submits themselves to the power of others.

What international "order" or "guidelines" exist, do so at the barrels of guns held by the largest and most powerful countries. That's why "war criminals" from pisspot countries in Africa get arrested and tried by employees of large and powerful countries, and "war criminals" from the large and powerful countries do not. The entire system and concept of "international justice" is a construct imposed by powerful countries onto less powerful countries.

There is no international daddy, no President of Earth, no higher power to appeal to when you're mad at what another nation does. You either use soft and hard power to stop them from doing so, or you do not. Nobody else is coming to save anyone, and everybody is out for themselves.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom