22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It is indeed. You don't get a title belt shot when you're ranked 32 in the world. Pussbag's job is to overcome the other people in front of him. He gets to stand on the same debate stage as everyone else. His ratings are lower than whale sh.t. Why does he get to leapfrog past the other people to get a one-on-one with the frontrunner, just because a few eastern newspaper people thing he'd be a real zinger against Trump?

Put differently: I don't see many of these liberal people who are spoiling to see Trump debate Christie, saying Joe Biden should debate RFK Jr.?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That is hilarious. He could have gotten 2,000 signatures just by handing out free ice cream in Bar Harbor in July. This shows he's not making any real effort.
    Many are lazy, they hire outside consultants to gather the sigs, consultants that may have conflicts of interests. Not the first time this has happened

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Time to storm Augusta... "Save the Signature" Rally... Mobilize the Pussbag Boys...

Maine Director of Elections Heidi Peckham had said earlier this month that Christie's campaign had submitted 844 of the minimum of 2,000 certified signatures required in order to appear on the ballot.

A spokesperson for Christie said at the time that the campaign had 6,000 signatures and the issue with the secretary of state was "procedural."

Last edited:

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    Man false advertising! I thought this was going to be a discussion on Fanny packs and man purses and I was all ready to read the comments about the thread title. Instead I’m reading about RINO’s.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Man false advertising! I thought this was going to be a discussion on Fanny packs and man purses and I was all ready to read the comments about the thread title. Instead I’m reading about RINO’s.
    Fanny packs made a comeback, people just wear them slung across their chest vs. around the waist, now they're cool again.

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    Alright! Let’s bring thread back around full circle to the original point at hand……
    Chris Christie…….does he wear a tactile murse? And if he does what are the contents?
    Tactile wet naps?
    Tactile bag of potato chips and twinkie?
    Tactile chapstick and lotion?
    How about a tactile unicorn horn to ward off real conservatives?
    I just jest, Chris Christy is a real power house
    at the dinner table
    he can really deep dive and get into the meat and potatoes of American families
    but really he just likes roasting
    trump people

Top Bottom