• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Is there anything illegal about defending your property against vandalism by firing roman candles at children? :) Good read, lot of interesting opinions here. I would not have done anything like that, but I don't believe he did anything wrong.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Back in the day an old man shot rock salt at a group of us kids. I did not go home and tell as my ass beating would have been far worse than the rock salt had it hit my fast running arse in the first place. We NEVER went back to that land that was marked NO TRESPASSING!

AGE 9

I have spanked my kids in public before, small town and such. Believe me they turned out fine, respectful and such.

me on the other hand........I am now that ol crazy man on the hill we were all scared of as kids.

I was a little older, but learned a similar lesson. Same kind of deal, crazy old retired bus driver. ( guess he had too many years of dealing with kids?) Anyway, it was on the edge of town, there was a garden full of ripe watermelons involved, and it was really hot out. Pretty sure it was a .22, pretty sure he was aiming about 25 yards to our left, pretty sure we never tried to liberate any goodies from someones garden again. Myself and one other buddy were smart enough to keep quiet. The third kid went home crying to his dad, who in turn, called our dads, who in turn, beat our butts. Nothing was said to the crazy old man.

Top Bottom