Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    *guy runs out of his house and smashes a car with a trash can*
    "So what are we protesting?"
    *smashes something else*
    It's true.

One day I slammed a bag of trash into the trash can too loudly and next thing I knew people were doing donuts in stolen cars and throwing bottles at each other.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Seems to me, if you want to protest or counter-protest whatever dicktater is oppressing people in the ******** you migrated here from, maybe protest over there. I'm sure it's bad and all but clogging up our traffic over here is just gonna **** people off too much to listen to your cause.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Seems to me, if you want to protest or counter-protest whatever dicktater is oppressing people in the ******** you migrated here from, maybe protest over there. I'm sure it's bad and all but clogging up our traffic over here is just gonna **** people off too much to listen to your cause.

Yep, makes me side with the dicktater having a good argument for the dicktating.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    Never heard of that country until today. I'm not sure that I believe the protest was about some foreign government 5000 miles away... and the picture that I saw on fox 59 was taken from further away than you would expect, so their signs and other objects that they smeared their feces on could not be clearly viewed. Should have just let them all drink from the firehouse to display the abundance of natural resources available in the USA, just in case they're are not familiar with that fact.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    This is why I carry mugger fogger in the fire extinguisher size. OC CS mixture to move em outta the roadway or they can be dragged the fudge offn the street.

Top Bottom