• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As promised here are some pics of my retirement gift to myself. It is the Citori Hunter in 20g. It is a match to my 16g that some of you right thinking Americans talked me into getting before this past hunting season.

IMG_0220.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpeg
      IMG_0221.jpeg
      90 KB · Views: 44
    • IMG_0222.jpeg
      IMG_0222.jpeg
      94.7 KB · Views: 44

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    As promised here are some pics of my retirement gift to myself. It is the Citori Hunter in 20g. It is a match to my 16g that some of you right thinking Americans talked me into getting before this past hunting season.

View attachment 343485
    Looks like a great match to your pup, should make a great day of bird hunting. Enjoy.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Yes. We did some woodcock hunting this past fall and a couple days of the pheasant put and take. I would like to go grouse hunting up in michigan this fall.
    Go head to Michigan every year for a three day weekend to chase grouse and woodcock. It’s probably my favorite three days of the year! Can be very frustrating but also a lot of fun. It’s amazing how beautiful it is up there.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Sold about 2 a month at Galyan's.

A feasible, business-sensible replacement for the Superposed.

All the cool kids shoot Citori.

View attachment 343499
    I picked up an older Weatherby 20 O/U a couple years ago and it came in a Galyans case. Brought back some memories for me. I used to ride my bike to the Plainfield location on summer break to roam around.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Feel free to reach out if I can be of any help. I’m no expert but we’ve been doing it for 15 years or so so I have learned a few things!

Go head to Michigan every year for a three day weekend to chase grouse and woodcock. It’s probably my favorite three days of the year! Can be very frustrating but also a lot of fun. It’s amazing how beautiful it is up there.
    IMG_4740.jpeg IMG_4813.jpeg IMG_4781.jpeg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    As you shoot that Citori, you will come to love and appreciate it more and more! My Dad bought me a 12 ga Citori when I graduated high school. 50+ years and thousands and thousands of rounds later the gun is still as tight as a drum and feels like an extension of me while shooting.
    My fellow INGOer, you made a wise choice! :wavey:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Feel free to reach out if I can be of any help. I’m no expert but we’ve been doing it for 15 years or so so I have learned a few things!
    how far up do you go? I shot a couple grouse years ago when I went up the the Manistee area.

Top Bottom