• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Another example of how truly pathetic it is that it's okay to exercise our rights in one spot, but take one step in the wrong direct and it's no longer okay.
    Jim Lucas would approve this message.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY

In 2013 the local reporter stated only 24 people (? was in the 20's) showed to the march. The MS communications (WIBC) reporter that was reporting on it was there before it started and 1 minute after the start time he counted the people and left and that was the number used in the news. And at the beginning there was very few people there(cause people like us have jobs) and as time progressed more showed up obviously but the reporter was gone by then.
    And I was LIVID by this. I did call MS communications on Shadeland AV and ask for the reporter, I was transferred. And he answered the phone( I was floored) I was polite and reviewed some of the fax he missed cause he left early. I told him "I believe your report was misleading to the public" and he should check utube and see some videos already posted and he would see it was hundreds.

He thanked me for the call, I thanked him for listening to my information. Never heard a correction on the radio.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I will email WIBC maybe get Tony or Abdul or Terri there ??
    Unless someone would have some sort of issue with that ?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In 2013 the local reporter stated only 24 people (? was in the 20's) showed to the march. The MS communications (WIBC) reporter that was reporting on it was there before it started and 1 minute after the start time he counted the people and left and that was the number used in the news. And at the beginning there was very few people there(cause people like us have jobs) and as time progressed more showed up obviously but the reporter was gone by then.
    And I was LIVID by this. I did call MS communications on Shadeland AV and ask for the reporter, I was transferred. And he answered the phone( I was floored) I was polite and reviewed some of the fax he missed cause he left early. I told him "I believe your report was misleading to the public" and he should check utube and see some videos already posted and he would see it was hundreds.

He thanked me for the call, I thanked him for listening to my information. Never heard a correction on the radio.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I will email WIBC maybe get Tony or Abdul or Terri there ??
    Unless someone would have some sort of issue with that ?

I highlighted the part I was questioning.
    In Act's language, stay in your lane.

Kelly in Avon already answered.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If the planets align I have something very special lined up for this one. If they don’t I’ll still have something special lined up for this one.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Do we wear va ga hats ?

It's before 0600 so I'm looking at this thinking, Virginia? Georgia? Veterans Affairs? OH!! I'm not sure if INGO filters va-jay-jay or not. We have a big tent and no dress code (pants are required) but I think I'll stick with Hat, Floppy, Camouflage, Desert.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Got my "good side" :)
    AR-10 so new, she hadn't got her scope yet. (Black Betty)
    Pro Second Amendment Rally 2/8/13 - DanVoils

IMG_9342-X3.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Will picking a spot to hang in a chair be acceptable for this, or is it going to be a constant motion for everyone?

Top Bottom