• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's not 2000 people. I've went to pro 2nd amendment rallys in the past. I didnt attend this one and I wont attend any others. They do nothing.
    I'll continue to write my elected officials who stomp on our rights constantly and pay my taxes and excercise my right to carry and own guns. Freedom isnt free and that's why I practice. If I ever need to March around with my gun in the open it will be for a reason.

katrvt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    East Central
    We had a great time today. Each person we spoke with was super nice. It was encouraging to see so many like minded Americans there willing to speak up. I posted a few pictures of my kids and their signs on social media and the first post mysteriously disappeared. I am a millennial, I know how to use social media. This was not an accident. I am shocked. This has not happened to me before. I must be "unsafe" .

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We had a great time today. Each person we spoke with was super nice. It was encouraging to see so many like minded Americans there willing to speak up. I posted a few pictures of my kids and their signs on social media and the first post mysteriously disappeared. I am a millennial, I know how to use social media. This was not an accident. I am shocked. This has not happened to me before. I must be "unsafe" .

Hey congratulations!!!!!:rockwoot:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's not 2000 people. I've went to pro 2nd amendment rallys in the past. I didnt attend this one and I wont attend any others. They do nothing.
    I'll continue to write my elected officials who stomp on our rights constantly and pay my taxes and excercise my right to carry and own guns. Freedom isnt free and that's why I practice. If I ever need to March around with my gun in the open it will be for a reason.

even better, DO BOTH!!

I am glad I went. Everyone was positive, friendly and polite. I bet no trash is left behind.
    I did not see any anti 2A protesters.

I saw one gent with a sign to ban military rifles. Then it had a list of recent mass shootings w the body count of each. Somebody pointed out that most on his list were pistols. I have respect for him for showing up and being peaceful even though there was a small group being a-holes to him by holding their signs up in front of his to stifle his speech.

It was good seeing everyone, and putting a few faces to the names.

We appeared to totally saturate the trail from senate to Capitol. That’s a bunch of people.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Only saw one anti-gun protestor carrying a sign. Everyone just ignored him. Crowd was respectful of police. Many attendees were having friendly conversations with them
    Didn't see one piece of litter anywhere, even though several groups were passing out cards and handbills. Lots of us old gray hairs and children too. Good mix of age groups.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    WHAT A DAY!! I went with every intention of being in the rain all day and it was awesome weather. It was 65-68 degrees but everybody thought it was hotter. Met a lot of INGOers including (of course) BrotherBill3, Cbhausen, 1stLast&Always, Doggy Daddy, MCGrease08 (pronounced EM-SEE Grease 08, not MacGrease 08), LockStockandBarrel, I saw Bollorollo but couldn't get here attention, talked to CompatriotG, Ben Nelson, and another INGOer whose name escapes.

I wish I could've seen Camera Monkey, Nad63 and Acteon227, I've met all those guys but with that sea of humanity I never saw them.

:rockwoot::ingo::patriot:

Dulcet tones, GFGT? At least you didn't call me silky smooth.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    WHAT A DAY!! I went with every intention of being in the rain all day and it was awesome weather. It was 65-68 degrees but everybody thought it was hotter. Met a lot of INGOers including (of course) BrotherBill3, Cbhausen, 1stLast&Always, Doggy Daddy, MCGrease08 (pronounced EM-SEE Grease 08, not MacGrease 08), LockStockandBarrel, I saw Bollorollo but couldn't get here attention, talked to CompatriotG, Ben Nelson, and another INGOer whose name escapes.

I wish I could've seen Camera Monkey, Nad63 and Acteon227, I've met all those guys but with that sea of humanity I never saw them.

:rockwoot::ingo::patriot:

Dulcet tones, GFGT? At least you didn't call me silky smooth.

But we saw you! LOL

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    But we saw you! LOL

I spotted several INGO hats in the crowd from on the steps (thanks to Bill's bud Justin for holding my G26 while I entered the GFZ that is the State Gov Campus), and that crowd went FOREVER! So if you saw me I guess you weren't standing behind Dusty88's (who I have met and didn't see either) 6'6" husband?

Top Bottom