• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Odd, just placed order, got 5-boxes and 5-lbs (5ea of 1lb) HP-38....I feel dirty....paid to much....panic buy....I'm going to take a shower.....

Email came thru stating order went thru
    I'm there now. It's letting me add to my cart but seems to stick when I try to check out. Still trying.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    They were showing sold out when I checked about 12 minutes after the first post
    They are back in stock, but at $460 for 5000 I'm going to pass. I guess I just don't like to shoot all that much, lol. The last time I bought 5K, I paid $150. I'm not going to spend that much more.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    They are back in stock, but at $460 for 5000 I'm going to pass. I guess I just don't like to shoot all that much, lol. The last time I bought 5K, I paid $150. I'm not going to spend that much more.
    I have feeling that that is going to be the norm on prices for primers, like everything else things have went up I myself ordered 5 thousand just a little bit ago just because i could ! and it actually came to 490 bucks total with haz mat and shipping and tax

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have feeling that that is going to be the norm on prices for primers, like everything else things have went up I myself ordered 5 thousand just a little bit ago just because i could ! and it actually came to 490 bucks total with haz mat and shipping and tax
    This world is doing a good job of pricing me out of doing things. I'm glad I have my basic needs met!

Yard work is starting to look more and more interesting.;)

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    reloading 9mm as of todays prices it is costing me .20 cents per round using my previously acquired brass, and purchased plated bullets, 1.5 years ago it came in at about .11 cents per round!!!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    reloading 9mm as of todays prices it is costing me .20 cents per round using my previously acquired brass, and purchased plated bullets, 1.5 years ago it came in at about .11 cents per round!!!
    I was at $0.11 also if I recall. Maybe as much as $0.16. I'll need to check my log.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I use berry's and extreme, both work great for me, i buy berry's from other sites as there web site has gotten really expensive. using titegroup powder you can get a lot more loads out of a pound also.
    I try to get Berry's from midway when they are doing a sale and free shipping. Can usually get 1k 124 rn for $99 plus tax. That's all I have been getting lately but I think I may try the Midsouth fmj next time. Think it goes for around 125 plus tax and shipping.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    CCI SR benchrest primers at Brownells, pricey at $125 per 1000

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I'm not all that offended by $85 primers. $125 is a reach. What makes me gag is having to source them online where you get hit with added $25 - $35 shipping and haz mat charges. I wish they would return to brick and mortar shelves again with regularity. By the time that happens however, I will have stocked up with what I need and won't be buying that many.

Top Bottom