• ...and so much more!
  • MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Happines is FedEx ringing my doorbell to get my signature for 2000 small pistol primers!
    Was your box all smooshed? Always a good thing to see with a hazmat shipment, but at least the primers were still intact and not scattered.
    tPzAWsh.jpg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Was your box all smooshed? Always a good thing to see with a hazmat shipment, but at least the primers were still intact and not scattered.
    tPzAWsh.jpg
    My boxes from FedEx have been fine lately, no smooshes. And last week my wife even signed for another box of primers. Gotta love that woman.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Was pleasantly surprised saturday as i received my back order of primers from almost a year ago maybe more. I figured my order was cancelled but received a email last week wanting know if i still wanted them, price was 10 dollars more per thousand than when i placed my order then but heck at 42 bucks per thousand i said i wanted all 3 cases. I do a lot of business with this company and they have always treated me right.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yeah, gotta move fast. I‘m on several other sites and got notices from them.
    I also checked this morning. No SPP of any kind. Same with Powder Valley. I also checked yesterday and the day before. I'm beginning to feel like I'm from Missouri as far as primers being available.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I check Brownells and Midway in the morning at lunch and in the evening. I have scored 4k primers in the last 2 weeks. Haz mat is killing me though. Brownells limit is 2. Midway 1
    I have found Midway update a 8pm with in stock. Just keep checking. If there not there now they might be in a couple hours.

Top Bottom