• ...and so much more!
  • Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I feel good that I have built a nice stock of primers but have some angst about the small fortune that I had to spend doing it. If I can just keep telling myself that I would have eventually blown the money on something less useful, all will be fine.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    Sportsman’s Warehouse in Greenwood has had primers the last couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What was the price?
    Bought some in early summer (2021), Sportman Warehouse Ft Wayne at $4.50/100 tray.

Now online seeing $80-$90/1,000. Curious if in store prices are as high as online.

Edit- Just read a post following this listing the price.

Franc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2021
    Fishers, IN
    Price is definitely coming down. Just like no one predicted the sudden shortage, I am guessing that all predictions about ammo shortage lasting for years will be wrong.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I feel good that I have built a nice stock of primers but have some angst about the small fortune that I had to spend doing it. If I can just keep telling myself that I would have eventually blown the money on something less useful, all will be fine.
    Me too. And lately I say to myself yep you have enough. But then I find them in-stock at Midway or Brownells and I just can't help myself. I order more.
    My wife would probably freak if she knew

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Me too. And lately I say to myself yep you have enough. But then I find them in-stock at Midway or Brownells and I just can't help myself. I order more.
    My wife would probably freak if she knew
    I won't have enough until the stock count is 6 figures. But I'm going to wait a bit to see if they will let me order 5K at a time at those lower prices. I have enough to get me through the winter and into next year, but I'm working on my "retirement inventory." :)

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    And the possibility of renewed interest "when" then next batch of riots start, going into the Holidays, etc.
    This is why I’ve personally been adding to the stack even at retard prices whenever the budget will allow.

I had 55,000 primers BEFORE all this nonsense...now I have more, lol.

The way I look at it is that I’ll feel good about it when all these folks complaining about paying $100/1k shipped and how they ‘won’t pay the price’ to play are then scrambling to find ANYTHING at ANY price when the SHTF.

By then, I might have enough to sell them 1k at a hugely inflated price...but probably not...because I don’t sell primers, lol.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm willing to bet that Sportsman's had a small amount of inventory to put on the shelves for opening, and once that's gone it'll revert to perpetual empty shelves just like everyone else.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm willing to bet that Sportsman's had a small amount of inventory to put on the shelves for opening, and once that's gone it'll revert to perpetual empty shelves just like everyone else.
    So, if I stop by this weekend I can expect the shelves to be empty? I just can't get there before then.

Top Bottom