• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Well I’ve managed to accumulate about 3500 of each type so far except for LRP, only got 110 left.

Still looking for some LMRP’s for the .500 s&w loads.

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    Was holding out hope but time to smell the toxic fumes. The days of $30/1k primers may be gone. Just like $20/25lb bags of lead shot are long gone. Shot jumped up to $50 a bag years ago and has just kept going up, $65 now. No more price fluctuations, just increases.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I've been stocking up on pills, too, before the jack wagons get around to interfering with lead importation. I haven't been particularly interested in casting as of yet

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I broke down and bought primers. I need to be careful because apparently I have exceeded the limits of my wife's medication.
    Bugl02, casting is what has saved me the most in my reloading. As the weather warms, I'll restock my supplies. Just got another 500 pounds of WW I need to process.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I’m still very tired of seeing $99/1000 from most retailers!
    The ridiculous prices and excuses for same are getting very old indeed. You hear that Midway, Brownells, Cabelas, and many others! :ugh:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel

Originally posted by “Magyars” please read JMO.

ps: @Magyars
    I just finished reading that article and wish to throw some shade on some of the statements and argue some others.

First, labor shortage what labor shortage? According to Brandon and his Bozos in the department of labor, everyone seems to be getting a job and unemployment rates are down. Then again there are outside government reports of a large number of men 40-50 years old who just don’t want jobs anymore. That’s because Brandon and his sheep in Congress want to use welfare and unemployment to buy the votes of these people. :ugh:

Second,Then the ammo and primers shortage. Again Brandon and his idiots say that Ukraine is a big priority. That must obviously include primers and ammo made with primers which are needed to give Ukraine bazillions of rounds of our ammunition. Of course this works two ways in favor of Brandon: a. Makes him look like a savior of Ukraine and b. It helps Brandon with his aim of total gun control- hear me on this first before you laugh- if there is less ammo available in the US there will be less mass shootings and “gun violence”
    Think about that for a minute. :rockwoot:

Third, supply chain issues. BS on this old time worn excuse for everything that is made in the US. Period! :horse:

Rant over! You may go back to our regular programming!:wallbash:

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I just finished reading that article and wish to throw some shade on some of the statements and argue some others.

First, labor shortage what labor shortage? According to Brandon and his Bozos in the department of labor, everyone seems to be getting a job and unemployment rates are down. Then again there are outside government reports of a large number of men 40-50 years old who just don’t want jobs anymore. That’s because Brandon and his sheep in Congress want to use welfare and unemployment to buy the votes of these people. :ugh:

Second,Then the ammo and primers shortage. Again Brandon and his idiots say that Ukraine is a big priority. That must obviously include primers and ammo made with primers which are needed to give Ukraine bazillions of rounds of our ammunition. Of course this works two ways in favor of Brandon: a. Makes him look like a savior of Ukraine and b. It helps Brandon with his aim of total gun control- hear me on this first before you laugh- if there is less ammo available in the US there will be less mass shootings and “gun violence”
    Think about that for a minute. :rockwoot:

Third, supply chain issues. BS on this old time worn excuse for everything that is made in the US. Period! :horse:

Rant over! You may go back to our regular programming!:wallbash:
    You can add in the sponsorships and"tools" all these companies give out also. That adds up fast and costly. Well established known companies do not need to spend so much on advertising, it only costs the customers more money in the end.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have noticed that a year ago primers of any type at any price were snatched up within minutes. It seems now they are sitting available for days...
    I have also. I seems to me that maybe folks that could stomach the prices bought what they needed to feel good while the rest of us sit on the sidelines.

Next step will be for prices to begin to retract. We are seeing it with ammo. Ammo is has been sitting for a awhile now and lately prices are dropping from one month to the next.

I'm going to hold out until I see $50/1000 prices. Until then I'll enjoy shooting plentiful factory stuff and continue to build my brass stocks. :)

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I have noticed that a year ago primers of any type at any price were snatched up within minutes. It seems now they are sitting available for days...
    I have also. I seems to me that maybe folks that could stomach the prices bought what they needed to feel good while the rest of us sit on the sidelines.

Next step will be for prices to begin to retract. We are seeing it with ammo. Ammo is has been sitting for a awhile now and lately prices are dropping from one month to the next.

I'm going to hold out until I see $50/1000 prices. Until then I'll enjoy shooting plentiful factory stuff and continue to build my brass stocks. :)
    Agreed. I'm seeing import primers around $65/k-. I'm hoping that domestic primers sitting on the shelf plus import pricing pressure brings prices down. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom