• ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    This goes about how you would expect from leftist "journalists."
    They put a communist as #1, racist LBJ as #8, racist liar Wilson as #13, misogynist Clinton as #14, and Reagan just above Biden.
    Since reviewing all the hypocrisy and bad judgement would be as long as weeks of torture, I'll let you do that on your own.
    Oh, and Big Red, Lincoln was #2.
    https://www2.cbsnews.com/presidents...6jDDvZy1bnMyUoe97NDXD9mnbUKvXXmXAWVtsNxGcB7Mw

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Fun fact: #39 on the list, 10th president John Tyler was born in 1790 and has a LIVING grandson.

Not a great-grandson, not a great great-grandson. Just a plain old grandson.

Don't even bother trying to work out the math, just google it.
    Harrison Ruffin Tyler is 91

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    So it's bad that Trump had two fake impeachment attempts and survived both? I'm not one to go low when others go low but i would not mind seeing the republicans use some democrat tactics this time around. Not this fake investigation leading to nothing ******** though. I want people investigated and jailed or removed.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So it's bad that Trump had two fake impeachment attempts and survived both? I'm not one to go low when others go low but i would not mind seeing the republicans use some democrat tactics this time around. Not this fake investigation leading to nothing ******** though. I want people investigated and jailed or removed.
    True, we need our own fake somber walk to deliver the articles of impeachment over something made up.

Top Bottom