• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I cannot understand why the same folks who failed to give Harris a single delegate in the primaries would vote for this ticket when the majority of them believe that Biden will be unable to finish his term. If they didn't want her in the primaries, why would they want her now?

Further, I believe a possible Harris presidency would be a failure of such significance to limit her to initial time served. I can't see her winning reelection.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I cannot understand why the same folks who failed to give Harris a single delegate in the primaries would vote for this ticket when the majority of them believe that Biden will be unable to finish his term. If they didn't want her in the primaries, why would they want her now?

Further, I believe a possible Harris presidency would be a failure of such significance to limit her to initial time served. I can't see her winning reelection.

This is all manifest in stage 4 TDS.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This is all manifest in stage 4 TDS.
    That’s exactly what it is. Biden chose a black female to try to gain support from PoC and women, but it never mattered, the only people who were going to vote for Biden were people suffering TDS and hated trump. He could have put Castro as his running mate and people still would have voted for him because of their hatred of trump.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Joe Biden ran in 2008, and didn’t receive any primary electoral votes either. Now here is in the cusp of the presidency.
    As far as a Harris presidency being a failure, could you expound on what you mean? Do you mean she wouldn’t be successful in getting her agenda passed, or that she would be successful. “Failure,” is dependent on who is making the observation.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There still hasn’t been any evidence produced that indicate that there was some concerted effort to “steal” the election from Trump. People may hold onto their personal beliefs as to what happened, but as it currently stands the assertion that this election was “stolen,” is unproven.

You think like-minded people have to gather at a national convention to conspire by role-call vote in order to engage in malfeasance?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    As far as a Harris presidency being a failure, could you expound on what you mean? Do you mean she wouldn’t be successful in getting her agenda passed, or that she would be successful. “Failure,” is dependent on who is making the observation.

She is not a popular candidate, she got no traction in the primaries. Her personality and communication style are offputting to a lot of people, and she has demonstrated no real leadership skills. The job is too big for her and it will become apperant should she finish out Biden's term.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    She is not a popular candidate, she got no traction in the primaries. Her personality and communication style are outputting to a lot of people, and she has demonstrated no real leadership skills. The job is too big for her and it will become apperant should she finish out Biden's term.

Never been in favor of Presidents that come from a legislative background.

Fredj317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2015
    Florida
    Was it him?

I can't recall a President ever having been asked "will you leave peacefully if you lose?". Maybe it has happened, but I don't remember. The constant drumbeat on this one will certainly make it hard to forget.

It's a political "So, have you stopped beating your wife?"

Like the sadist and masochist story.
    Sadist says "Hurt me! Hurt me!"
    Masochist says "No..."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    She is not a popular candidate, she got no traction in the primaries. Her personality and communication style are outputting to a lot of people, and she has demonstrated no real leadership skills. The job is too big for her and it will become apperant should she finish out Biden's term.

Do you know anything about her professional history? Besides being a Senator, she was the Attorney General for the entire state of California, the most populous state in the Union, with a legal system larger than most nations. On paper she’s better qualified than most other VPs that have held the position.
    It’s fair to complain about her style, her policies, but to say she lacks the chops for VP or even the presidency, IMO, is illustrative of not knowing very much about the woman.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do you know anything about her professional history? Besides being a Senator, she was the Attorney General for the entire state of California, the most populous state in the Union, with a legal system larger than most nations. On paper she’s better qualified than most other VPs that have held the position.
    It’s fair to complain about her style, her policies, but to say she lacks the chops for VP or even the presidency, IMO, is illustrative of not knowing very much about the woman.

I know her track record as the AG was pretty shoddy in the end. She was only interested in the "W" column to advance her personal career. Not all that uncommon these days.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Yes, we're familiar. She's a dirty cop.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article233375207.html

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Simply occupying a position doesn't make one qualified. And senators have not historically made great presidents.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

OK, she is a shameless crook with no principles or durable ideology other than self-promotion by any means necessary who has built a resume that would be impressive if earned by less Machiavellian means. Then again, Machiavelli was never known to have used some of the means of self-promotion that Harris is said to have employed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    OK, she is a shameless crook with no principles or durable ideology other than self-promotion by any means necessary who has built a resume that would be impressive if earned by less Machiavellian means. Then again, Machiavelli was never known to have used some of the means of self-promotion that Harris is said to have employed.

Uhhh, ya know you just illustrated damn near all of the things that describe the current president, right? You could literally switch names/pronouns and it would be a perfect fit. Would you like me to show my work?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yep. Let's not worry about how corrupt someone is on my side as long as I can sling mud across the aisle.
    Every conversation on every topic ends up “but trump” with him. TDS truly is a thing. Anyone defending kamala by using trump is either willfully corrupt or suffering TDS. 3 peace deals, low taxes, booming economy, lowest unemployment rate for black Americans, highest PoC vote for a republican in 60 years, no new wars, stronger military, manufacturing jobs coming back, tough on China... but he says mean things. I stopped taking them seriously. I just cant, it’s gotten too obvious lately

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Every conversation on every topic ends up “but trump” with him. TDS truly is a thing. Anyone defending kamala by using trump is either willfully corrupt or suffering TDS. 3 peace deals, low taxes, booming economy, lowest unemployment rate for black Americans, highest PoC vote for a republican in 60 years, no new wars, stronger military, manufacturing jobs coming back, tough on China... but he says mean things. I stopped taking them seriously. I just cant, it’s gotten too obvious lately
    Well now to be fair, not everyone is a 10 issue voter. ;)

Top Bottom