• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    A coworker had a tin foil hat conspiracy plot. Biden potus for a week and resigns, Harris potus for a week then resigns do pelosi can take over. I wouldn’t put it past the democrats but if they do, no one that isn’t a hard core lefter would ever vote blue again.

I honestly doubt pelosi would even want the presidency, she couldn't do as much damage that way and she'd have a term limit.

I suspect this is the case for MANY politicians who hold solidly uncontested seats in the senate and house.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    A coworker had a tin foil hat conspiracy plot. Biden potus for a week and resigns, Harris potus for a week then resigns do pelosi can take over. I wouldn’t put it past the democrats but if they do, no one that isn’t a hard core lefter would ever vote blue again.

Why would we think that Biden, who has been running for president for over 30 years, doesn't actually want to be president and wants Pelosi in that office?

I mean, that one is just ridiculous on its face.

jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Harris will ascend to the throne when the boys in the backroom say she can. If Biden is a plus come the mid-terms he will remain on the throne until after the mid-terms. If sleepy creepy Joe is a drag on the “D’s” mid-terms chances then there will news conference about 6 to 12 months into his term where he will tearfully resign stating physical health reasons but not dementia issues. “Me, Dementia, Come on Man”.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Why would we think that Biden, who has been running for president for over 30 years, doesn't actually want to be president and wants Pelosi in that office?

I mean, that one is just ridiculous on its face.

Are you sure? She may have other plans. (and sees the same thing we do but just wont say it)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/politics/house-oversight-commission-president-health/index.html

Harris will ascend to the throne when the boys in the backroom say she can. If Biden is a plus come the mid-terms he will remain on the throne until after the mid-terms. If sleepy creepy Joe is a drag on the “D’s” mid-terms chances then there will news conference about 6 to 12 months into his term where he will tearfully resign stating physical health reasons but not dementia issues. “Me, Dementia, Come on Man”.

This. There is indeed a deep state.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

This makes as much sense as any of the the other theories as to why Trump fell on his face this election.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This makes as much sense as any of the the other theories as to why Trump fell on his face this election.

I'd like some of what you're smoking.

The Left predicted a landslide "blue wave" which failed to materialize. If it weren't for instances where the mail in ballots are being "counted" without any republican oversight, I would strongly bet that Trump would already have been declared the winner. The problem is, no matter how much evidence is shown, you won't believe that the Left are trying to steal this election.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'd like some of what you're smoking.

The Left predicted a landslide "blue wave" which failed to materialize. If it weren't for instances where the mail in ballots are being "counted" without any republican oversight, I would strongly bet that Trump would already have been declared the winner. The problem is, no matter how much evidence is shown, you won't believe that the Left are trying to steal this election.

No Republican oversight? You got a link to that?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I didn't say there was no Republican oversight anywhere, I said there were instances where the Republicans who were there to provide oversight were either barred from entering, run out, or placed far enough away from the counting process where they couldn't actually see what was being done. Multiple instances. I can't recall all the places that had reported it. One YouTube video was this one: [video=youtube_share;Rqv_ivah_JE]https://youtu.be/Rqv_ivah_JE[/video]

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

Trump lost this one 100% on his own, all he had to do when Covid-19 hit was put Fauci on the podium tell him to tell the American people the facts as we learn them about the virus and then sit back and sign all relief bills that come across his desk. This should have been a cakewalk.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I don't see Pelosi in that role. She's old, she's old school, and she ain't playing second fiddle to no one. Now Cory Booker I could see, Amy Klobuchar I could see, the new wave.

If we're doing a pool, put me down for January 20, 2023, at 12:01 PM, EST, giving President Camelia the maximum 10 years to do her part to trash the country. Her initial vice presidential choice is moot, since Cortez turns 35 in October of 2024.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I would guess when Comrade Biden steps down, the Vice Presidency will be Hillary's if she wants it.

I hope all of you are ready to turn in or register your so-called "assault weapons" at $200 each and magazines that hold over 10 rounds at $200 each with the federal government as NFA weapons when it's decreed by the vote fraud in chief.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have many times said that I expected Peloci to use the 25th amendment to get rid of Biden, Harris names Peloci as veep and then Harris is removed allowing Queen Nancy to ascend to the throne. Fortunately it looks like Peloci has pissed off enough democrats that she might loose her speaker position.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I would guess when Comrade Biden steps down, the Vice Presidency will be Hillary's if she wants it.

I hope all of you are ready to turn in or register your so-called "assault weapons" at $200 each and magazines that hold over 10 rounds at $200 each with the federal government as NFA weapons when it's decreed by the vote fraud in chief.

Hillary? Now that's truly scary! I give Biden 6 months to make it look good then he'll be tossed aside.

Why do I imagine that very soon you will not be able to go out in the woods, sink a shovel blade into the dirt and NOT strike something buried? I think maybe I'll invest in companies that make PVC pipe. :):

KARP

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2020
    Nwi
    The only person named Kamala Harris I ever liked was James " Kamala " Harris The Ugandan Giant, pro wrestler who passed away recently at age 70. R.I.P.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I hope Hiden, Harrass, and Pelosi, all trip and fall down some steps......into a pit of steel spikes, and covered with corona virus.....JMHO

wethepeople

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Shelby County
    I agree with both points.

Positives? There are a few:

There have been a lot of recriminations about how the blue wave fell far short of expectations, and the frustration of the Left is palpable and noisy. Their legislative priorities will be harder to pass in the House and subject to compromise with the Senate.

Republican made gains in the House, they didn't give up a single state legislature (those bodies will control redistricting after the current census ends) plus they stand a fair chance of retaining both Georgia Senate seats.

Trump has shown Republicans how to fight, how to bring in minority voters, how to build an economy and most of all, appointed 3 SCOTUS justices in 4 years (more that Obama in 8 years).

I'm 50, so I've seen plenty of my candidates go down in flames. I'm not happy but I'm not going to put on a p...sy hat and burn down the nearest liquor store. Go to the range, pray, drink a shot of something strong, then go back to work like every other day of your life. (That, and never give up your guns)
    Agreed. The one fly in my ointment is that I don’t believe Trump lost. There are too many “irregularities”. If the extreme left wins this by their cheating conservatives will never be in power again INO. I pray I’m wrong. Wisconsin Michigan and Pennsylvania were stolen from Trump and maybe more.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Agreed. The one fly in my ointment is that I don’t believe Trump lost. There are too many “irregularities”. If the extreme left wins this by their cheating conservatives will never be in power again INO. I pray I’m wrong. Wisconsin Michigan and Pennsylvania were stolen from Trump and maybe more.

There still hasn’t been any evidence produced that indicate that there was some concerted effort to “steal” the election from Trump. People may hold onto their personal beliefs as to what happened, but as it currently stands the assertion that this election was “stolen,” is unproven.

Top Bottom