• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    We got a Christianity thread... hint, hint.
    (Jetta says in another thread)

I feel like the nerdy youth pastor trying to be hip and inviting kids to youth night with pizza and Mt. Dew.
    I'm not the one who brought religion into the discussion, I was responding to the poster who did. To be fair, you might want to re-address your comments to said poster.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The guy has been a worthless leach for 47 years in Washington... can you name any accomplishments outside of “evil gun” bans?
    Well, in the 90's he voted to keep gays out of the military and voted for the defense of marriage act.

Otherwise... uh... no.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I am reading wondering if I am actually seeing this or the waitress put some Jack in my Coke.

1. What is wrong with restricting travel and immigration from countries with no effective device for vetting people and which consistently supply an abundance of dangerous people? I fail to see any reasonable justification for endangering our own people in the name of being "fair" to outsiders at the expense of our own citizens.

2. Why would you support that ******* moron dragging us onto a so-called climate accord that in reality is nothing but a scheme to redistribute our money to others? Whose side are you on?

3. Why do you oppose the Keystone XL? Is it really that important to you that the oil (and the money) are moved on Warren Buffett's trains instead?

4. Why do you support illegal immigration?

5. Why do you support legalizing illegals using teenagers as poster children while the program itself is significantly broader. I am not going to the trouble but I recall examples of 30ish criminals qualifying. If you actually care about the wellbeing of the United States (which you have persuaded me to believe that you do not) you can research the topic yourself.

6. Given that you have a serious problem with a president putting our own country first for a change, please tell us where your loyalties lie.

Now, you're being unfair. Kut is a man of principle. He could not support Trump as President because he was convinced that he was a secret Klan supporter, and Kut admitted as much on INGO.

That is why he can support Biden. A public servant with half a century of service to the American people. Whose own VP called him out for supporting segregation in schools. Who helped author the 1994 Crime Bill which helped propel the incarceration rates for People of Color. Who partook in the "high tech lynching" of Justice Thomas during his confirmation hearings. Who thinks that "poor kids are just as bright and smart as white kids". Who didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle". And who eulogized former exalted cyclops of the KKK Robert Byrd.

It takes a real man of principle to stand by their convictions in these uncertain times.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not the one who brought religion into the discussion, I was responding to the poster who did. To be fair, you might want to re-address your comments to said poster.
    It's not only to you - it's just a general, "hey, come to the Civil Christianity Thread, it's radical, dudes!" thing.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    As I ponder the executive orders I can least understand the ability of Biden to cancel the pipeline permit. Does this mean the company(s) that have made capital investments are simply now going to lose whatever monies they’ve invested in development so far ?

It would certainly seem foolish for a company to start a long term project without assurances the permits necessary to continue through to completion wouldn’t be revoked at the whim of the next political administration. Perhaps the company(s) felt their contractual arrangements were solid enough they wouldn’t have to worry.

Is it remotely possible this may end up in multiple lawsuits with the taxpayer footing the bill for the government lawyers ? Most likely not if I read the position Canada’s PM Trudeau will take. Apparently Trudeau will we intent on sucking up to the United States (Biden) for consideration on other issues between the two countries.

If I read the articles correctly on pipeline closing, approximately 1,000 jobs (Union jobs) will be lost in the US. Good thing the union leadership backed Biden presidential run.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All other issues aside I hope Biden turns out to be the best president we've seen in history.

(I have to be positive, I "was" planning on retiring in 5 years.)
    I was the same way when Obummer put his hand on the bible.
    I was amazed a few years later that the good book did not burst into flames when that douche bag got near it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was the same way when Obummer put his hand on the bible.
    I was amazed a few years later that the good book did not burst into flames when that douche bag got near it.
    For all his foibles, Carter was probably the last serious Christian to be president, well probably GHW Bush. Before that, Truman?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Because as much as I enjoyed it, I could do without being followed from thread to thread, having my posts taken out of context, being baited, and being called a racist by someone with a history of getting people banned over minor disagreements.
    In truth.....and listen to this very carefully please.....I have never banned anyone for doing as you guys are eluding to. Never.
    I have spent time PM's and texts and even on the phone talking to members that let others get under their skin. If after those efforts members continued to allow themselves to be sucked into this then thats is on them but even then I can not remember who those members might be that got banned.

A favor of you please.
    Put together a list of members that I have banned for this. PM them to me and we can discuss what happened. As you are aware I want to be open and honest in my directions in this forum. But tis I would prefer be between us for now.

The same to anyone else that feels the same. Please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom