Not open for further replies.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I guess no one else can bring themselves to say it? I wish the man good health and wise decisions. I don't think anyone can argue with that right?

I'll agree, but I think he's just Biden his time until the use the 25th on him.
    Need some kind of humor today and that's the best I got.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I guess no one else can bring themselves to say it? I wish the man good health and wise decisions. I don't think anyone can argue with that right?
    Good health? Sure. I'm not vindictive. Especially since his continued good health will spare us from that harpy who entered politics on her knees in front of Willie Brown.

Wise decisions? That's wishful thinking.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

As long as the commie on steroids is waiting in the wings, I hope he has a pulse.

That said, I expect the stalking horse will be gone and the real nag will be in within two years.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good health? Sure. I'm not vindictive. Especially since his continued good health will spare us from that harpy who entered politics on her knees in front of Willie Brown.

Wise decisions? That's wishful thinking.
    He is a puppet. Those alleged decisions are not his own.

Keep breathing you old fool. Please.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not my president. That's ok to say, right? It was ok when Trump was MY President. It was also ok to call us trumpsters, trumpets and trumpers, and worse. Bidet or Bidettes, anyone? :lmfao:
    I specifically stated that Trump WAS my president, if you care to look, and never used any "clever" language to disparage Trump voters. I used "Trumper," but from my understanding that wasn't a slight. Feel free to carry on as you see fit, but recognize you would be being the person, I specifically sought out NOT to be.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I specifically stated that Trump WAS my president, if you care to look, and never used any "clever" language to disparage Trump voters. I used "Trumper," but from my understanding that wasn't a slight. Feel free to carry on as you see fit, but recognize you would be being the person, I specifically sought out NOT to be.
    I didn't mean that directly at you, I meant in general, especially on FB and Reddit. I've been called lots of hateful things. I'm just frustrated and not feeling very optimistic right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom