• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What commonalities? Biden has already declared his opposition to everything I value with no room for compromise. He has declared that his policies will be shaped around identity politics in such a way that I am preemptively excluded as a citizen aside from his declared intentions of unconstitutional control.

I don't understand why you would say what you did. It may sound nice but Biden has already declared that it damn well isn't happening.
    It's like he was trying to send a signal or something, just not sure who is here to receive it

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I was referring to tribunals for the perps not the Patriots.
    That's what I'm saying. Patriots will be exterminated -or cleansed as they like to put it- by then.

Once we're all gone Jamaica could overtake what's left of the country so it'll be a cake walk for China & Russia. They could probably just make a few false promises and be welcomed in.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Head down bones on top? I think that becomes the Kamala Harris flag
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I guess no one else can bring themselves to say it? I wish the man good health and wise decisions. I don't think anyone can argue with that right?
    Ummmm...I wish him the jail cell he and his worthless a-- son deserve! He kinda sucks really badly and is as corrupt as they come. Wise decisions? That is a joke...right? there is nothing wise about that corrupt fool. His entire life has been one lie after the other.

The left has been calling all of us normal working stiffs racists and all kinds of other things. And now they want us to be civil? Bulls--t!!

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ummmm...I wish him the jail cell he and his worthless a-- son deserve! He kinda sucks really badly and is as corrupt as they come. Wise decisions? That is a joke...right? there is nothing wise about that corrupt fool. His entire life has been one lie after the other.

The left has been calling all of us normal working stiffs racists and all kinds of other things. And now they want us to be civil? Bulls--t!!
    Uhhh, ok... but that’s not really the message my post was conveying. It was a hopeful blessing for “future” good health and wise decisions. As in like “from this moment on.” You don’t wish that?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Its amazing to me how we disliked how Trump was treated yet so many here have become what they hated. We can disagree and debate positions amongst each other without name calling like school children. That behavior just reinforces the stereotype liberals have of us. We have the opportunity to take the high road and lead by example but no one seems to want to.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Its amazing to me how we disliked how Trump was treated yet so many here have become what they hated. We can disagree and debate positions amongst each other without name calling like school children. That behavior just reinforces the stereotype liberals have of us. We have the opportunity to take the high road and lead by example but no one seems to want to.
    You take the high road. By the way,where has that gotten us? Also hallucinogens are still a class 4 felony in indiana.

Last edited:

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    I believe one of his next executive orders will be for everyone to wear Rose Colored Glasses for the next four years.
    The media already has theirs on. This will be a Utopia for us all. Add purple where needed.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Don't do it because they want you to - do it because it's the right thing to do.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK I understand but the high road is what exactly. Nothing we have done thus far has made a dent.
    Elaborate please. I am open to suggestions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom