• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I used to love making model cars and planes as a kid. Mostly the old Revell kits. Of course after I got them built and grew tired of them, most ended up either on fire in my sandbox or blown up with firecrackers, or both. Yes, I was a latch-key kid and a bit of a pyromaniac. :):

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I used to love making model cars and planes as a kid. Mostly the old Revell kits. Of course after I got them built and grew tired of them, most ended up either on fire in my sandbox or blown up with firecrackers, or both. Yes, I was a latch-key kid and a bit of a pyromaniac. :):
    My brother and I used to do the same thing. We would build them, play with them for awhile then either burn, shoot or firecracker them.

And yes, we used the "regular" Testors glue.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    1A

If they didn't like my firearms, they're really not going to like the amount of obnoxious, public, and constant bitching I'm going to do over their laws banning them.

The good news is that my new hobby is a lot more affordable. Bad news is that I'm likely to need my 2A back to use it... It's almost like they designed it that way?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I’m going to lay around, get fat, smoke pot and drink beer and whiskey and learn to play guitar. Wait, never mind... I’ve got five-year-old twins to raise. I think I’ll teach them how to shoot and what American used to be like instead.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I’m going to lay around, get fat, smoke pot and drink beer and whiskey and learn to play guitar. Wait, never mind... I’ve got five-year-old twins to raise. I think I’ll teach them how to shoot and what American used to be like instead.
    Why not do all those things?

Just don't get into stoner music. It sucks.

Top Bottom