• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    TSA will molest you like a pedophile, if you're not already on the no-fly list for being an INGO member, and it'll take almost as long as it would to just drive there. There are a lot of cheap rates advertised, but not to anywhere you want to go, and sky miles are worthless, so they'll rape you raw pricewise. To get on a plane, you really have to want to.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    TSA will molest you like a pedophile, if you're not already on the no-fly list for being an INGO member, and it'll take almost as long as it would to just drive there. There are a lot of cheap rates advertised, but not to anywhere you want to go, and sky miles are worthless, so they'll rape you raw pricewise. To get on a plane, you really have to want to.

It'll only serve him right with what immoral acts he's done to SD's midget strippers.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Southwest has a non-stop or two out there every weekday. Best deal going. I've taken that ride a lot of times.

If you can't find the non-stop, you might have to go through MDW or DEN.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I just came back from AR. I flew to Denver, Vegas, then to Phoenix. And yes, you must find a happy place within your mind. Cause they're going to violate you like ingo'ers violate the rules in the political threads!:runaway:

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have had good luck with Priceline.com. You can pick a flight from the multiple offers to suit your schedule/budget. Hotels and cars also, if you need these.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    If you're flying next week, you've likely missed your window for a cheap flight. Anything inside a week is usually more expensive.

That said.

kayak.com
    orbitz.com
    Southwest.com

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    I fly Southwest to Phoenix. The challenge for you is that your travel plans are for next week. The price breaks seem to be at about 2-3 weeks out. Past that the prices stabilize. Go to southwest .com and look at the "book a flight" examples. You can look at an entire month and find the cheapest flight. Southwest doesn't list with the big discounters like kayak, travelocity, priceline, etc. I use travelocity.com if I don't fly southwest.

Flying is not fun. If I can drive, I will.

Where in Arizona? A favorite town is Prescott- about an 1 1/2 hours north of Phoenix. Beautiful country.

Top Bottom