• ...and so much more!
  • Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Oh wow... I got an evil red cookie over all this. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

(Not trying to start a cookie debate - as per rules. Just found it absurdly funny!)

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Man that is rough!! a brand new gun boom gone in a flash, Dont shoot cheap ammo!! also Glock will not stand behind any gun that has shot reloads. Hope the shooter is ok!.

I have a common rule, don't shoot anyone else's reloads. Plus, with many different firearms just exploding with reloads; why would you try?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Oh wow... I got an evil red cookie over all this. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

(Not trying to start a cookie debate - as per rules. Just found it absurdly funny!)

I can't believe people still think that 'rep' on this, or any site equals to anything but the air coming out of the back end of a Buffalo... :):

I've had a couple tools give me bad rep too; mostly over a thread where I was stating that the grace of the Lord has changed me from being a 'rough fool' into a better person. I was called an internet hero BY a fool actually. :):

I usually give positive reps right back, just to show how useless it is...

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I can't believe people still think that 'rep' on this, or any site equals to anything but the air coming out of the back end of a Buffalo... :):

I've had a couple tools give me bad rep too; mostly over a thread where I was stating that the grace of the Lord has changed me from being a 'rough fool' into a better person. I was called an internet hero BY a fool actually. :):

I usually give positive reps right back, just to show how useless it is...
    Cool, I just found a way to become the envy of rep whores everywhere!:rockwoot:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Half of us are thinking it, I'll just go ahead and say it.. Just a minute... flame suit on....

TUPPERWARE BELONGS IN THE D$$%^#@M KITCHEN!!

Buy a Sig, and be happy!

.Heck, I'm just glad it's just (hopefully) minor hand injuries.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom