• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    From Rasmussen polling data, one of the most accurate of all the political polling firms with a solid reputation and accurate results to support their reputation, is some new data.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Romney at 48%, Obama at 43%

Santorum at 46%, Obama at 45%​

There is a 4% margin of error so the Romney-vs-Obama match up is OUTSIDE the margin of error. The Santorum-vs-Obama match up is a statistical dead heat.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yep, that is what the polls say but neither of them would be much of an upgrade over Obama (not that I think either of them will hold on to a small lead for very long).

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    With the best hope for Liberty in the campaign dismissed by the majority, we are left to decide between ****ty, ****tier, and ****tiest.

Does anybody else recall that we used to have Liberty on our coins before we replaced her with dead mortals?

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Obviously, anyone would be an improvement over Barack Hussein. However, it's barely March. We have a long way to go and so very much can (and will) happen between now and November.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Obviously, anyone would be an improvement over Barack Hussein. However, it's barely March. We have a long way to go and so very much can (and will) happen between now and November.

Yes, Obama is like a :poop: sandwich and they MIGHT be like a :poop: with a little mustard.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I can find a poll to contradict every poll result. . .

Sure you can but the Rasmussen polling data is proven to be among the most reliable and most accurate polling data in the world. So its likely that any poll you find will be less accurate and have less reliability.

People who deny the validity of polling data generally don't understand how accurate they can be. They don't understand the limitations of the polls, more do they understand how to use them properly as predictors of trends.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Most polls show something quite a bit different.

What are the dates of those polls? How old are they? Who did them? Who paid for them? What is their historical reliability? How good has their accuracy been in the past? Do they use statistical viability?

And finally, for whatever it is worth, the newer polls from several other polling firms seem to be showing that Romney and Santorum have either gained on Obama or have passed him. So I question your statement's factual accuracy.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If you've got a Rasmussen account, can you see what the daily tracking numbers are? From something I found the numbers are closer by looking at the daily numbers and the MoE is +/-3. From the 6th to the 8th, the numbers are different and 3/10 data shows Santorum down by 3 and Romney up by 2. This is Rasmussen numbers. Unless they've got all their data in for today and entered into the 3 day, I guess I don't fully understand their methods and I'm not going to pay to play.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Nice to see that Willard and Frothy only had 1 "good" 3 day poll. Willard is +3 on Rasmussen 3 day now and Frothy is -3. I'm also wondering if that is with the Rasmussen Republican bias.

Top Bottom